Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The PL are going to do me a huge favour one way or the other in all of this bullshit

1. They allow the takeover and I can enjoy my football again

or

2. They deny it and I'm completely finished with any football whatsoever, I won't watch another minute and I certainly won't pay any subscriptions for it. It won't just be Ashley that doesn't get another penny from me, it'll be the Premier League aswell. Fuck then all

The PL are going to do me a huge favour one way or the other in all of this bullshit

or

2. They deny it and I'm completely finished with any football whatsoever, I won't watch another minute and I certainly won't pay any subscriptions for it. It won't just be Ashley that doesn't get another penny from me, it'll be the Premier League aswell. Fuck then all

Exactly where I am at. Can feel the anger starting to rear it's ugly head again tbh.

or

Pretty much sums up how i feel right now.  Last chance saloon here.

or

Aye this is me.

Completely done.

I've just worked out why they called the pirate broadcasters BeoutQ!!!

f*** me, I'm slow.  :fool:

It’s like ripping off Virgin Media and calling it the Town Bike Network just to piss them off

Things went way OTT in here.

It's still probably happening, right? Just annoying that this tedious torture will continue for yet another week.

I see no reason for it not too. I think Midds has summed it up well.

A document of alleged proof from a 3rd party (who likely have political motives) will not be considered enough evidence to prevent a takeover. It would have to have been proven in a court of law.

Aside from that, that is assuming the Premier League consider PIF and the Saudi government to be one and the same, they have alluded that they do not.

when did they allude to this?

Things went way OTT in here.

It's still probably happening, right? Just annoying that this tedious torture will continue for yet another week.

I see no reason for it not too. I think Midds has summed it up well.

A document of alleged proof from a 3rd party (who likely have political motives) will not be considered enough evidence to prevent a takeover. It would have to have been proven in a court of law.

Aside from that, that is assuming the Premier League consider PIF and the Saudi government to be one and the same, they have alluded that they do not.

when did they allude to this?

In their reply to Amnesty the said a company based in Saudi Arabia, not sure whether that means a great deal really

"I write in reply to your letter on April 20 concerning the putative takeover of Newcastle United FC by a company based in Saudi Arabia.

"You will appreciate that these matters are often subject to media speculations but at their heart are due processes required by UK law and by the Premier League's own rules, which can't be conducted in public and on which we can't comment.

"However, I can assure you that these processes go beyond those required by UK company Law and they are applied with equal rigour to every single prospective purchase of a Premier League club."

I've just worked out why they called the pirate broadcasters BeoutQ!!!

f*** me, I'm slow.  :fool:

It’s like ripping off Virgin Media and calling it the Town Bike Network just to piss them off

More like: VirgOut Media.

Guest godzilla

Noticeable that Caulkin has not said a peep so far not sure if that's a bad sign or a good one. Seems like a few journalists (i.e. Graves) are saying their not commenting on the takeover anymore until it's announced one way or another, as obviously they're getting sick of all the hassle and questions directed at them.

Noticeable that Caulkin has not said a peep so far not sure if that's a bad sign or a good one. Seems like a few journalists (i.e. Graves) are saying their not commenting on the takeover until it's announced one way or another as obviously they're getting suck of all the hassle and questions directed at them.

Switched his phone off earlier. Was out dogging. He’ll be back on the case tomorrow

Noticeable that Caulkin has not said a peep so far not sure if that's a bad sign or a good one. Seems like a few journalists (i.e. Graves) are saying their not commenting on the takeover until it's announced one way or another as obviously they're getting suck of all the hassle and questions directed at them.

Switched his phone off earlier. Was out dogging. He’ll be back on the case tomorrow

Opera glasses a must these days unfortunately.

Guest Carrick18

Both the Athletic Journos and the the Chronicle also didnt say anything.

I don't think the Chronicle know a great deal outside of transfer stories and even then they seem to be susceptible to the odd stinker (Miguel Almiron springs to mind).

The Chronicle know as much as the 360 Norway guy. Utterly irrelevant when it comes to getting a story now due to lack of resources and ulterior interests. It's little more than a content distiller these days and like most local newspapers will hit the wall sooner rather than later unfortunately.

I kid you not. Just woke up because had a dream was watching SSN and Jim fucking White announced this was a done deal despite the new docs, as it contained matters that the PL had already been made known of and investigated.

Immediately checked my phone. Shit..this thing is taking a toll on me.

Guest Carrick18

The Chronicle know as much as the 360 Norway guy. Utterly irrelevant when it comes to getting a story now due to lack of resources and ulterior interests. It's little more than a content distiller these days and like most local newspapers will hit the wall sooner rather than later unfortunately.

Forgive my ignorance, the 360 guy? NUFC360?

The longer the PL take their time, they are leaving themselves to all kinds of accusations, and documents and reports from all sides. They should just get the necessary checks done and announce it.