Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

https://thearabweekly.com/looming-tower-jamal-khashoggis-little-known-past-comes-light

Our source went on to say: “Jamal Khashoggi was in the end an intelligence agent in journalist clothes. If he’s not found alive, he would be the victim of a game where journalism and intelligence services are all mixed up and which he had never imagined that one day it would turn against him. Usually in these kinds of games, any foreign party can come into the game at the opportune moment to settle certain scores with a certain party. This time, it looks like it is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”

Yet another letter

I'd love to know who is putting this bitch up to this as I firmly believe a few weeks ago she wouldnt have had a clue who or what Newcastle United were

Haven't posted on the football forum since 2014 but wanted to say that this is comfortably the worst post I've ever seen on here.

Yet another letter

I'd love to know who is putting this bitch up to this as I firmly believe a few weeks ago she wouldnt have had a clue who or what Newcastle United were

Haven't posted on the football forum since 2014 but wanted to say that this is comfortably the worst post I've ever seen on here.

Welcome back

Guest dazzanufc1892

on a side note. Good to see some of the old guard coming back now it seems we are going to be past the worst. It was a horrible few years staying away.

Lets keep it light in here, we havent had a reason to enjoy something for a long time, the other thread is for the negativity and disgusting comment made earlier.

Guest reefatoon

Credit where credit is due mind on whoever wrote the letter. They have Big Mike down to a tee.

"I know many of you are tempted by his offer to get out of the dire situation that has crippled your club for so many years"

Destroyed him in one sentence.

Yet another letter

Welcome back

:lol:

what's the halfway emotion called where i understand she's grief stricken and it was a horrible act but as a fan I also don't feel compelled to do anything because the club had nothing to do with it and it doesn't - and the fans certainly don't - assume some kind of retroactive responsibility due to the potential change of owner.

Think that's where most people are tbf. It doesn't help when you get some absolute doylem resorting to abuse of the poor woman.

https://thearabweekly.com/looming-tower-jamal-khashoggis-little-known-past-comes-light

Our source went on to say: “Jamal Khashoggi was in the end an intelligence agent in journalist clothes. If he’s not found alive, he would be the victim of a game where journalism and intelligence services are all mixed up and which he had never imagined that one day it would turn against him. Usually in these kinds of games, any foreign party can come into the game at the opportune moment to settle certain scores with a certain party. This time, it looks like it is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/conservatives-mount-a-whisper-campaign-smearing-khashoggi-in-defense-of-trump/2018/10/18/feb92bd0-d306-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html

The book was written in 2006.

Do we think she's addressing the fans because all attempts to get a response/reaction out of the PL are failing ?

I'd be surprised if it's her doing it personally tbh, more likely whatever pressure group she's working with is undertaking such actions in her name.

I mean, even if he did agree with Bin Laden and that photo of him brandishing an RPG is legit, it's not really relevant to what happened to him, is it?

In more hypocrisy, we were fine with bin laden and the likes when he was kicking the soviets arses with the Mujadeen in Afghanistan. ‘Crack on Ossy bonny lad. Up the gooners’

I mean, even if he did agree with Bin Laden and that photo of him brandishing an RPG is legit, it's not really relevant to what happened to him, is it?

In more hypocrisy, we were fine with bin laden and the likes when he was kicking the soviets arses with the Mujadeen in Afghanistan. ‘Crack on Ossy bonny lad. Up the gooners’

Kaizero[/member] worked with Bin Laden.  True story.

Well yes, because if you mix in those circles and are seen as an enemy of the state, then bad things can happen to you...which is what I posted above.

I don’t believe he was an innocent man (who is?) but He saw his pal going down a road he couldn’t and decided to distance himself to carry on as a journo rather than stay in these groups which we’re becoming more violent. His past finally caught up with him imo in the most gruesome way. I’m not saying it validates anything, just more to this than we’ll ever know, and really if she wants to bring his death to our (the fans) attention then we can also peek in to his life and the journey that made him.

As for her, only knew him 13 weeks, this takeover has gone on longer than that.  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Why are we wasting time attacking the fiancee of the brutally murdered journalist when there's a fuckload of kittens and bunnies we could be smashing with hammers, smothering in tuna and cheese and serving in a dog bowl?

and Kaizero reckoned earlier we had nothing to worry about due to a contact he had. The plot thickens.

Never did trust the Yanks that theyd actually got rid of Bin Laden.

The best and only way we at NUFC, or anyone in the West, can hope to have any kind of influence on what we see as the worst aspects of Saudi Arabia and their culture, is by "engaging" with them.

The more we reject them, boycott them, or whatever, the more extreme we will drive them to be.

Is that what we want, is that what we should do?

Integrating them gradually into (what we say are) the 'higher standards' of the Western World, by facilitating their involvement in the "world game" of football, would go some way towards achieving what we would like to see them become.

Perhaps only small steps, but small steps are better than no steps at all or even backward steps.

In my opinion.

I do agree with the question of whether the fiancee has written a letter to the other entities that the Saudi have bought. Why only a letter for us?

Her gran's from Pennywell.

and Kaizero reckoned earlier we had nothing to worry about due to a contact he had. The plot thickens.

Can I just shock you? He's been actively posting in the 'What Are You Eating?' thread under a pseudonym.

Can I just shock you? He's been actively posting in the 'What Are You Eating?' thread under a pseudonym.

Is he shit pizza guy?

Bin Laden ?