Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Quite a shitty position to be in from a football fan's point of view of NUFC -- there are those who can't support an NUFC with this potential owner, there are those who will continue to support and be aware of the cloud that will come with this owner, there are those who will allow themselves to be sportswashed, there are those who simply don't care, and there are those who would rather we stuck with Ashley.

A sale of this club to this owner could potentially transform the club, city, and region with investment that will likely never happen in the next 25+ years. If this sale does not go through, potentially status quo or less spending. This sale could be a cataylst for job growth and wealth in the region, and if it does not go through, status quo.

Some will be fine with the backlash that may come as a result of this (potential for NUFC, city, development, wealth and job creation) and some would rather not make that "deal"

This is such a tough and incredibly difficult thing for any fan of this club and more-so for those who live in the city or region if it also has an impact on their daily way of life.

I see we’re also rather explicitly condoning the brutal murder of a journalist because we don’t like what his fiancée says about our *check notes* favorite football team.

Honestly, some of you really don’t deserve this club. Maybe it’d be better if it went the way of Bury.

I see we’re also rather explicitly condoning the brutal murder of a journalist because we don’t like what his fiancée says about our *check notes* favorite football team.

Honestly, some of you really don’t deserve this club. Maybe it’d be better if it went the way of Bury.

Am I fuck reading through the pages, but if anyone is doing this, they need banned imo.

Name and shame anyone who has said this......really can't be chewed to trawl through and find it.

Guest Carrick18

There's tribalism and there's 'who's putting this daft widow up to writing letters about her fiancee's murder?'

Without going back through the pages I'd be willing to put my house on that not being the opinion of the majority on here.

I’m not sure anyone explicitly condoned the murder mind.

Someone called his fiancée a bitch but I’ve got a feeling that fella’s a WUM.

Without going back through the pages I'd be willing to put my house on that not being the opinion of the majority on here.

Yeah it’s very much the minority

It’s certainly not a majority opinion and I’m sure my post is going to ruffle a lot of feathers. I’m obviously not wishing for the club to fold or for our supporters to be miserable. I understand that the club means a lot to the city and community. But there are clearly many supporters who need to take a long hard look in the mirror and reasses their priorities in life.

Who condoned the Murder? I can't find anything other than some dope calling her a bitch which is bad craic.

Not sure why the club going the way of Bury is the answer to some bloke spouting bollocks like.

Who condoned the Murder? I can't find anything other than some dope calling her a bitch which is bad craic.

Not sure why the club going the way of Bury is the answer to some bloke spouting bollocks like.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.msg7221113#msg7221113

The rather explicit implication of this post is that Khashoggi “lived by the sword and thus died by the sword.” And the post was made only after a post containing another letter opposing the takeover from Khashoggi’s widow.

Better for who? Not for fans, and probably not for Khashoggi's fiance either. If the deal doesn't go through, she'll not give Newcastle a second thought.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.msg7221113#msg7221113

The rather explicit implication of this post is that Khashoggi “lived by the sword and thus died by the sword.” And the post was made only after a post containing another letter opposing the takeover from Khashoggi’s widow.

You do know that is an article written by a journailst and not the poster?

You do know that is an article written by a journailst and not the poster?

...yes?

Guest reefatoon

The night is young. Plenty time yet. Think they are waiting for indiakilla to take his break from battering chicken at 10pm, then announcing it.