Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Greg one G :lol:

Right, well, that's it for me.

I'm just gonna PRETEND that all that is totally true, because I really want it to be, and I can't wait in limbo any longer.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right anyone can laugh at this and im sure people will but I have a mate of a mate at the PL who said the checks were verbally agreed fit and proper yesterday

Verbally ?

I didnt want to push it too much with him but i could only guess they were agreed on it but just not put in writing yesterday. Maybe it was today?

Right anyone can laugh at this and im sure people will but I have a mate of a mate at the PL who said the checks were verbally agreed fit and proper yesterday

Wtf is this man  :lol:

Just a hunch but I think something significant happened today or yesterday. Caulkin's language changed completely and a director has been appointed. I think it's as good as done and we'll get confirmation in the next day or 2. Might be wrong but it looks from the outside like they're just getting their ducks in a row ready to announce it.

Just a hunch but I think something significant happened today or yesterday. Caulkin's language changed completely and a director has been appointed. I think it's as good as done and we'll get confirmation in the next day or 2. Might be wrong but it looks from the outside like they're just getting their ducks in a row ready to announce it.

Yep this is what I think to. The director appointed or confirmed today is their finance director so will be involved in the transfer of funds.

"at the PL" eh? Sounds important.

"mate of a mate" eh? Sounds legit.

"verbally agreed" eh? Cans in the bath.

"at the PL" eh? Sounds important.

"mate of a mate" eh? Sounds legit.

"verbally agreed" eh? Cans in the bath.

I understood the negativity the statement would bring but I thought I would share it because I have no reason to believe it not to be true.