Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Fuck off is the nightmare over.

[emoji38] Accept it Mike. Let it flow through you.

[emoji38] Not until I see the signs on fire.

Aye, them being in skips turned out to not be enough last time. Burn them.

Some would say it's not enough until we see the SD stores firebombed.

Aye, them being in skips turned out to not be enough last time. Burn them.

Burn them and then burn the ashes. Figure out a way to burn the smoke. Burn the skips. Burn the road the skips are on.

Can we tighten up the forum sign up process? Make new members watch every match under Bruce before their accounts are verified. Don't want the forum crashing under the strain of glory seekers signing up after winning the treble next season.

Not many of our existing formers would be eligible for membership if that was the criteria.

Lee Ryder

"The suggestion of a price being agreed is emerging from the side that wants to take charge, #nufc won't say anything on the record and Mike Ashley (in the States) is yet to respond to the fact NUFC being sold is currently national news."

Lee Ryder

"The suggestion of a price being agreed is emerging from the side that wants to take charge, #nufc won't say anything on the record and Mike Ashley (in the States) is yet to respond to the fact NUFC being sold is currently national news."

Where in the states.

Lee Ryder

So the Mexicans still have time to possibly swoop in?

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder

Where in the states.

Florida I believe.

Henry Winter has made me hard.

Henry knows, he's always had a soft spot for us. I still remember his article when we were due to face Man U in the title showdown back in the 90's. The hair was standing up on the back of my neck.

Lee Ryder

Where in the states.

Florida I believe.

Kanji[/member] We'll fill your commissary.

Lee Ryder

Where in the states.

Miami, Ryder must realise they have the internet there. Of course Ashley knows about the news in the U.K.

Guest neesy111

I've not followed this because I stopped bothering with any take over rumours. Is this actually happening?

Yes

I've not followed this because I stopped bothering with any take over rumours. Is this actually happening?

We're gonna feel like mugs at the orgy if it isn't, like.

b67540645be27a3c1471e1e381c9bc73.gif