Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Very strange Wullie. I have not once used the phrase or even think it is particularly funny. It is just very inoffensive and nothing really. Just makes me chuckle the amount of cringing and blushing that is done over such trivial little things. But we all know you love a good cringe and blush.

I never said you had used it. You wet yourself whenever anyone says they find it embarrassing though. Shouting about how p*ssed you're going to get is just not something I've ever found particularly funny. Your mileage may vary.

Who gives a f*** what you think is funny? You sound like a right boring b******, going around tutting at people and telling people what they should and shouldn't think.

If people want to say #cans, let them.

:lol:

Very strange Wullie. I have not once used the phrase or even think it is particularly funny. It is just very inoffensive and nothing really. Just makes me chuckle the amount of cringing and blushing that is done over such trivial little things. But we all know you love a good cringe and blush.

I never said you had used it. You wet yourself whenever anyone says they find it embarrassing though. Shouting about how PISSED you're going to get is just not something I've ever found particularly funny. Your mileage may vary.

Who gives a fuck what you think is funny? You sound like a right boring bastard, going around tutting at people and telling people what they should and shouldn't think.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever I just imagined Mohammad bin Salman saying this to someone...

"You sound like a right boring bastard, going around tutting at people and telling people who they should and shouldn't behead.

If people want to behead others, let them."

I've also never known a forum be so adverse to debate and disagreement like. :lol: I'm sure it never used to be like this.

It's not a debate if one side makes the rules.

I never said you had used it. You wet yourself whenever anyone says they find it embarrassing though. Shouting about how PISSED you're going to get is just not something I've ever found particularly funny. Your mileage may vary.

Who gives a fuck what you think is funny? You sound like a right boring bastard, going around tutting at people and telling people what they should and shouldn't think.

I'm not stopping them. :lol:

You're the guy in the office who says he wants "a pint of lager hur hur hur!" every day when anyone asks him if he wants anything from the kitchen aren't you?  :razz:

I never said you had used it. You wet yourself whenever anyone says they find it embarrassing though. Shouting about how p*ssed you're going to get is just not something I've ever found particularly funny. Your mileage may vary.

Who gives a f*** what you think is funny? You sound like a right boring b******, going around tutting at people and telling people what they should and shouldn't think.

And if people want to criticise it, let them. See how it works in all directions?

For absolutely no reason whatsoever I just imagined Mohammad bin Salman saying this to someone...

"You sound like a right boring bastard, going around tutting at people and telling people who they should and shouldn't behead.

If people want to behead others, let them."

:lol:

Live and let live/die.

Guest reefatoon

Again, "wet myself" You really don't need to be so dramatic to try and make a point. Nobody has pissed themselves, nobody is upset, blushing or "cringing to an early grave".  I totally understand people's feelings on the bigger issues, the human right's abuses, the way it is sitting uneasy with people, and I totally understand their take on it. Fully respected. But when people are then also jumping on stupid pointless things like a daft "cans" thing (and it does seem like the same people that have the other issues) it just comes across as people trying their hardest to piss on people's chips about every little thing. 

We've waited so long for this, a few more hours is something we can take, despite everything that bag of shite has done we're still here.

Not long, just relax and know better times are beheaded sorry ahead.

I've also never known a forum be so adverse to debate and disagreement like. :lol: I'm sure it never used to be like this.

It's not a debate if one side makes the rules.

There aren't any rules, you're free to express your opinion. Not sure why criticism on here is so often viewed as oppressing speech or some weird shit.

You're the guy in the office who says he wants "a pint of lager hur hur hur!" every day when anyone asks him if he wants anything from the kitchen aren't you?  :razz:

After this week I'd kill for a proper pint, right now (10:39hrs). #draught

There is some middle ground lads, we will never have a crowd of 52,00 Henry Winters sat in the SJP making valid points on football.  Some folk enjoy football on different levels. :lol:

You're the guy in the office who says he wants a "pint of lager hur hur hur!" when anyone asks him if he wants anything from the kitchen aren't you?  :razz:

I've said the phrase "cans" twice. Once in a message to a mate and once right now.

Calling someone cringey is an attempt to belittle other peoples actions. It's a few people having a laugh on the internet, largely because they are bored as fuck.

We have been on this forum together for 15 years and you have a lot of good stuff to contribute but recently there has been a hell of a lot of condescension from you.