Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I think Henry Winter also implied other clubs had raised concerns. Let’s not kid ourselves there’ll be a lot of jealousy and self interest going on here from other clubs. I agree prem league are covering their backs at this time, but I’m very confident this will go through in next few days.

George Caulkin is the only journalist you need to listen to.

Ignore everyone else.

In terms of info from the Staveley camp yes, but think the likes of winter and Burt have been pretty spot on to.

It’s the only sports story happening pretty much. They need clicks. They don’t care if it causes us anxiety.

The only journo any of these guys are talking to that we know for certain is PCP being in contact with Caulkin.

Also on that list is UAE and China, all of whom own Premier League clubs.

It’s not a blacklist either, it’s a watchlist where they want people to look at.

It’s also been pointed out before that broadcasting issues is not going to affect our takeover.

It’s no coincidence that the majority of these clickbait articles are being posted by either new members, or existing members who don’t post regularly.

Keep the panic over on Twitter and Facebook where it belongs.

China do not own Premier League clubs

Neither will Saudi Arabia. PIF will, along with two other parties.

:lol:

Laugh all you want Kissarse.

I'm just laughing at the idea of you actually believe what you've just posted.

To be honest it's laughable if you believe that Chinese companies or businessmen can be assumed to.be separate from the Chinese government.

Also on that list is UAE and China, all of whom own Premier League clubs.

It’s not a blacklist either, it’s a watchlist where they want people to look at.

It’s also been pointed out before that broadcasting issues is not going to affect our takeover.

It’s no coincidence that the majority of these clickbait articles are being posted by either new members, or existing members who don’t post regularly.

Keep the panic over on Twitter and Facebook where it belongs.

China do not own Premier League clubs

Neither will Saudi Arabia. PIF will, along with two other parties.

:lol:

Laugh all you want Kissarse.

I'm just laughing at the idea of you actually believe what you've just posted.

To be honest it's laughable if you believe that Chinese companies or businessmen can be assumed to.be separate from the Chinese government.

and to a certain extent Russian companies from the Russian state.

Can’t wait to smash open a set of #cans like stone cold Steve Austin and toast each of youse virtually for finally ridding ourselves of Mike Ashley and 13 years of absolute pain and indifference.

If you hate this takeover because you’re upset about the source of money, fair enough.

If you’re unsure, fair enough.

If you are excited, fair enough.

Just stop having go at each other, we’re all home, jobs or income may be lost, people going crazy waiting for something. Sit back and reflect on what the heck is happening right now. Good or bad.

Supporting this club has always been mad as fuck.

Can’t wait to smash open a set of #cans like stone cold Steve Austin and toast each of youse virtually for finally ridding ourselves of Mike Ashley and 13 years of absolute pain and indifference.

If you hate this takeover because you’re upset about the source of money, fair enough.

Just stop having go at each other, we’re all home, jobs or income may be lost, people going crazy waiting for something. Sit back and reflect on what the heck is happening right now. Good or bad.

HELL YEAH!

Holy shit, flashbacks to the dumb (but funny as hell) rumour that Vince McMahon was buying us.  :lol: :lol:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=74071.0

Holy shit, flashbacks to the dumb (but funny as hell) rumour that Vince McMahon was buying us.  :lol: :lol:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=74071.0

This club :lol:

We’ve waited nearly 12 years for this parasite to piss off and a few more days even weeks won’t hurt us albeit today would be a lovely day for the official announcement!

Typical that the wanker hasn’t allowed us to fully celebrate his departure what with no boozers open! I’m gutted about that as I think Newcastle would have been absolutely bonkers when it gets announced especially if it was a Friday!

From the telegraph article “It is believed it may now take a few more days for the investigations to be finalised”.  Why is anyone expecting anything today?  We’ll be lucky if we hear some thing next week. 

Yet another BBC article. Mass panic!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52486838

Hmm, article now deleted?

That's a bit weird...  cans

I also felt the wind change.. cans.

It is weird though. That was a big article

What was the article about?

Nothing really new. Just an information piece on factors that might stop the sale and maybe a slight angle or lean towards the fact it should be stopped and might be.

Yet another BBC article. Mass panic!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52486838

Hmm, article now deleted?

That's a bit weird...  cans

I also felt the wind change.. cans.

It is weird though. That was a big article

What was the article about?

Nothing really new. Just an information piece on factors that might stop the sale and maybe a slight angle or lean towards the fact it should be stopped and might be.

:thup:

I'm taking the fact that it's now deleted as definitive proof that they have since received info that it is done and dusted so felt silly leaving the article up. Yep, that's definitely what happened.

Guest Howaythetoon

Woke up this morning feeling fine, got Ashley Out on my mind...

Is today the day?!