Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Interesting. Not just a case of site down and back up, the site is no longer part of the SD domain Forest. You’d think this was a staging action to host it elsewhere or rebuild from ground up, but in the meantime some separation from SD.

It also points to a complete disconnect from Ashley, his cancerous claws being cut out of our spine.

Yet everything on that site screams SD I dont get what you mean .

It’s a back end change. The customer end would change at a later date.

Interesting. Not just a case of site down and back up, the site is no longer part of the SD domain Forest. You’d think this was a staging action to host it elsewhere or rebuild from ground up, but in the meantime some separation from SD.

It also points to a complete disconnect from Ashley, his cancerous claws being cut out of our spine.

Yet everything on that site screams SD I dont get what you mean .

They won’t completely redesign the site over night.

Waiting for Neesy & Gimp to swoop in and confirm/deny the takeover based on the club shop changing servers.

EDIT

It means nothing in terms of when the takeover will be announced.

There we go. :aww:

Would make sense but dunno how it works but I imagine if takeover is announced there might be a flood of activity in online shop. Fans wanting to buy stuff

Exactly, all those fans who’ve said they’d not buy a damn thing. First thing I do is buy the bairn a top, never been able to under Ashley. I know there’s then sa and putting money in to them, but ffs, let me buy the lad a top.  :lol:

Ever thought about buying one from somewhere else?

Still goes back to him, his club.

Yeah I mean  now or after its sold.

Guest neesy111

Why would they do this now? When the majority of office staff are furloughed.

The club outsources everything related to this, so it had nothing on the club's staff.

The club outsources everything related to this, so it had nothing on the club's staff.

But why change servers anyway? Not that I think it's takeover-related I'm just not sure why they'd do it.

Most staff everywhere in the same boat. Why make this change now? There’s a decent level of work in that.

Guest neesy111

Most staff everywhere in the same boat. Why make this change now? There’s a decent level of work in that.

Not correct, most IT staff are still working and it's not a huge job.

You keep avoiding the question.

Guest neesy111

I'm out, if that site changes from saying SportsDirect at the bottom then that is when people should get excited.

Guest neesy111

Plenty of reasons which I'm not going to spell out to some goon's who think a CNAME change means a takeover is going to be announced ffs.

Plenty of reasons which I'm not going to spell out to some goon's, who think a CNAME change means a takeover is going to be announced ffs.

Such a condescending prick. Simply asking the question if you are better placed, no idea why you can’t answer it and have to be a giant cocked about it.

Guest neesy111

Plenty of reasons which I'm not going to spell out to some goon's, who think a CNAME change means a takeover is going to be announced ffs.

Such a condescending prick.

Yes, says the guy that was being it before.  Fuck off.

Such a condescending prick.

Yes, says the guy that was being it before.  Fuck off.

Before when? Strange little man.