Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The only logical conclusion is the checks completed on Wednesday.  Funds transfer started immediately and is now complete. They agreed to delay the announcement until after the weekend to discourage breaking of social distancing.  The reporters all knew and agreed to play along in their usual styles (silence would have raised suspicion).  Luke has played an absolute blinder by keeping his moronic posting going despite knowing the truth.

Middle of May. Always has been.

Why? Would have thought if the PL checks are done, the other loose ends should be tied up this week, and we should have an announcement by Friday really.

Middle of May. Always has been.

Why? Would have thought if the PL checks are done, the other loose ends should be tied up this week, and we should have an announcement by Friday really.

Are they done?

I'm 50/50 until Friday then I'm out. Something seems to be up with it. If we get to this time next week and it's still not happened I think a lot will be out. Just dragging on and on

Chill.

With this week it’s been 4 weeks. The PRL test could take up to 4 weeks. Then the transfer of money is ”a few days” so this could drag on to next week.

I'm 50/50 until Friday then I'm out. Something seems to be up with it. If we get to this time next week and it's still not happened I think a lot will be out. Just dragging on and on

Chill.

With this week it’s been 4 weeks. The PRL test could take up to 4 weeks. Then the transfer of money is ”a few days” so this could drag on to next week.

Exactly, plus everything is happening slower due to lockdown so we can’t stick an arbitrary timescale to it.

For instance, directors need their criminal records checked. Who else need their criminal records checked? Thousands of new temporary NHS recruits. What’s the priority?

Chill.

This is exactly my view too. Caulkin said the checks *could* be done by (last) Wednesday but strongly emphasised that wasn't a definite. The checks might well be done but then transferring of funds could take up to a week, with this friday being a bank holiday this could quite easily run into next week. Hopefully everything just moves along without any negative reports coming out.

Interesting. Not just a case of site down and back up, the site is no longer part of the SD domain Forest. You’d think this was a staging action to host it elsewhere or rebuild from ground up, but in the meantime some separation from SD.

It also points to a complete disconnect from Ashley, his cancerous claws being cut out of our spine.

Would make sense but dunno how it works but I imagine if takeover is announced there might be a flood of activity in online shop. Fans wanting to buy stuff

Would make sense but dunno how it works but I imagine if takeover is announced there might be a flood of activity in online shop. Fans wanting to buy stuff

Exactly, all those fans who’ve said they’d not buy a damn thing. First thing I do is buy the bairn a top, never been able to under Ashley. I know there’s then sa and putting money in to them, but ffs, let me buy the lad a top.  :lol:

Exactly, all those fans who’ve said they’d not buy a damn thing. First thing I do is buy the bairn a top, never been able to under Ashley. I know there’s then sa and putting money in to them, but ffs, let me buy the lad a top.  :lol:

Ever thought about buying one from somewhere else?

Ever thought about buying one from somewhere else?

Still goes back to him, his club.

Interesting. Not just a case of site down and back up, the site is no longer part of the SD domain Forest. You’d think this was a staging action to host it elsewhere or rebuild from ground up, but in the meantime some separation from SD.

It also points to a complete disconnect from Ashley, his cancerous claws being cut out of our spine.

Yet everything on that site screams SD I dont get what you mean .