Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest reefatoon

Exactly, if you want to just keep it to football, then just talk about football and what potentially could happen and leave the Saudis out of it.

If you want to start discussing the Saudis and their intentions then people are entitled to debunk what you've said

You say debunk, but disagree probably works better, as its people’s differing views, not those being wrong and you being right.

Fair enough, my point stands either way

I’d love it to just be about football and leaving the Saudis out of it, as people are never going to change their views on it. Hopefully when the deal goes through and we start to get some communication and talk of plans and the future etc, we can get back on track.

Guest reefatoon

Exactly, if you want to just keep it to football, then just talk about football and what potentially could happen and leave the Saudis out of it.

If you want to start discussing the Saudis and their intentions then people are entitled to debunk what you've said

You say debunk, but disagree probably works better, as its people’s differing views, not those being wrong and you being right.

When someone does something like conflate the Saudi State who are buying us, with the UK government who aren't, or they conflate private Saudi investors who bought Sheff Utd with the Saudi state who are buying us, that's a differing view but it's still also wrong like.

This started back up after HTT’s post, and not sure if he did mention those points as I really couldn’t be arsed to read it all. But some people agreed with it and some didn’t.

When someone does something like conflate the Saudi State who are buying us, with the UK government who aren't, or they conflate private Saudi investors who bought Sheff Utd with the Saudi state who are buying us, that's a differing view but it's still also wrong like.

This started back up after HTT’s post, and not sure if he did mention those points as I really couldn’t be arsed to read it all. But some people agreed with it and some didn’t.

:lol:

:thup: Fair enough

You spelled cornflakes wrong

I do wish people on both sides of the argument would stop using the term 'The Saudis'.

They are going to invest a lot of money in NUFC and it would be pertinent for us to address them correctly

I do wish people on both sides of the argument would stop using the term 'The Saudis'.

They are going to invest a lot of money in NUFC and it would be pertinent for us to address them correctly

Apologies, *murderers

Listen to the forums Miguel I’m right your wrong.

Must be hard mixing with such dim wits on here being the intellectual you are.

*you're

Guest reefatoon

Apologies, *murderers

Oof, all of them?

What the saudis own Sheffield too?

Apologies, *murderers

If where labelling people can we call you a tedious t#%t ?

Apologies, *murderers

Oof, all of them?

Just the ones he was referring to. Just responding in kind to what was quite obviously bait tbh.

Apologies, *murderers

*we're

Guest reefatoon

Apologies, *murderers

Oof, all of them?

Just the ones he was referring to. Just responding in kind to what was quite obviously bait tbh.

Think our future chairman is a canny lad actually, no murders or anything.

Apologies, *murderers

Oof, all of them?

I'm sure he's sound. MBS on the other hand...(if it's still there that is)

Apologies, *murderers

Oof, all of them?

I'm sure he's sound. MBS on the other hand...(if it's still there that is)

Aren't Donald and Methven providing enough entertainment at the moment?

Guest Howaythetoon

No one reading the at what cost thread so this one getting used?

Nobody in there for people to argue with.

That is the point though like. A forum is for debate and arguments. It shouldn't just be an echo chamber, people should be allowed to give an opposing view or outline why a particular post is wrong, like HTT's above

You see I feel I’m right and you’re wrong, but I’m Ok with you being wrong because really, it’s all fucking wrong.

I don’t know where I stand to be honest regarding all of this, the damage Ashley, Pardew et al and the mongs who enabled his/their reign to last so long have probably just about killed me off in terms of any real, love, passion or genuine feeling for NUFC and the game in general to the point I don’t think I’ll ever again care enough to want to go back and get back into it all with any passion, love or emotion.

I’m not naive enough, however, to conclude that the Saudis are somehow in a different league to all the other bad guys in this world of ours who ultimately make this world  and our societies an unfair, unequal, corrupt, backward and often cruel way of life, owning a football club or not makes no difference in that respect.

I do believe, though, that right now, any one of us who tries to play some moral self righteous card over SA or any other ‘lesser’ nation we deem beneath us, no-one has any real right to do, again, unwittingly or not. As citizens or world leaders. We all play our part in this unequal, unfair, cruel and selfish world that ultimately exists because it serves us all in some way beneficially from one over the other or with one another all the same as it does the powers that be, albeit it in different ways.

I consider MA to be a cancer of our club, the game, industry and employment who needs cut loose. He doesn’t murder people like SA do, but he’s still one of the bad guys and bad for business so to speak like they are. Only he is a product of a modern, educated, civilised so-called democracy.

Let’s face it, we pretend we live in a free, democratic, fair and equal society but SA not allowing women to drive is as draconian as every adult citizen in the U.K. forced to pay a TV licence. The house of Saudi is no different to the house of Windsor. Only we are a few years ahead of them. In reality though we may as well not be. For their murdering of journalists we arm terrorist who murder indiscriminately, we fund rouge heads of states who oppress and kill. And guess what, we do business with SA and guess what else, these murderous, evil, backward people will do more for our club, our city, our game, than any Mike Ashley, than any MP or councilman who voted yes to the planning permission to build offices on land that prevents our club expanding its capacity. But then we are no different either because we vote for these cunts and happily take it up the arse so we can drink a Costa coffee, eat a MacDonalds, watch footy on Sky and fucking give MA 600 quid every year to watch OUR club die a slow and painful death unless a SA come in and saved our club.

That’s the world we live in, that’s the game we ‘love’ and can’t get enough of, that’s what our club belongs to, that’s who own us, that’s who your money keeps in business and ensures you pull on your reeboks in the morning while people die, starve, slave away to make them and all for less than the price of a Greggs pasty which feeds more pigeons on scraps than those people who make your/our trainers or whatever...

But what do we care eh!

Apologies, *murderers

*we're

Must be hard being so intelligent.

At least you won’t be taking up a seat next season though, you can just sit in your bedroom and read your dictionary.