Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This is so far out of control it’s wild.

f***ing hell, absolutely embarrassing.

Yes Miguel’s made a right t#%t of himself embarrassing to say the least.

Hopefully he gets demoted to tea boy.

a journalist has an opinion (which has no affect on anything in reality) therefore he's an "embarrassment"?  :idiot2:

Everyone’s entitled to a opinion, however when you ram that same opinion relentlessly in people’s faces it over steps the mark.

The bloke won’t even listen to a different opinion, he is right fact every time.

I would suggest for a journalist you should at the very least be balanced.

So in my opinion yes he is an idiot, but that’s not fact just my opinion.

Good enough for you.

Your opinion has overstepped the mark, please stop posting it

In your opinion, sorry you don’t agree but I couldn’t give a s#%t what you think :)

Seriously can't believe the closest we've gotten to finally being taken over would depress me so much.

Maybe in your opinion you're depressed, but I think you're wrong.

Skinchies, taxies no backsies, IDST.

Fuck Off!

Thread summarised.

Seriously can't believe the closest we've gotten to finally being taken over would depress me so much.

Fuck Off!

Thread summarised.

That's it. Your opinion has overstepped the mark.

Leabr the forum please.

That's dreadful and constitutes bullying

Never understood why Delaney has warranted such venomous reactions, he's been vocal about the 'sportswashing' angle for years, covering City and PSG on numerous occasions. It's not exclusive to Newcastle United.

The only fault I've found in his rhetoric has been his sometimes brash exchanges with fans where he's insinuated we shouldn't support the team anymore and advocated for a phoenix club, both of which are not only completely unrealistic, but also mask the intricacies of the overriding issue

Totally agree with this. I agree with his overall rhetoric but I'm not a fan of all of it, I think our fans instantly attacking him has made it worse and he's entrenched himself in that position now.

Yeah, I believe a reason for him doing that is because our fans are going at him daily trying to unearth a 'GOTCHA' moment every time

So there's no real motivation to achieve middle-ground on the topic now

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-coronavirus-prince.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld

I do find parts of this interesting

"The government has taken care of its own during the pandemic in ways that Americans can only dream of: It has paid to fly Saudis from around the world back home, quarantined them in hotels at government expense and subsidized up to 60 percent of the salaries of private-sector workers.

Saudis face hardly any layoffs; the kingdom has also offered interest-free loans, electricity discounts and other stimulus aid."

Sounds better than we get from ours, to be honest  :lol:

Fuck Off!

Thread summarised.

Leabr the forum please.

Not a bad shout. I like the debate but it definitely gets sucked promptly down the shitter unfortunately.

Also that coupled with it being the same arguement daily I'm starting to think this takeover does need to fail otherwise this may be the "new reality" to coin a popular phrase.

a journalist has an opinion (which has no affect on anything in reality) therefore he's an "embarrassment"?  :idiot2:

Everyone’s entitled to a opinion, however when you ram that same opinion relentlessly in people’s faces it over steps the mark.

The bloke won’t even listen to a different opinion, he is right fact every time.

Good enough for you.

Your opinion has overstepped the mark, please stop posting it

In your opinion, sorry you don’t agree but I couldn’t give a s#%t what you think :)

Okay, just please try not to overstep the mark in future.

Good enough for you.

theres an easy way to avoid his opinion and thats not to read it by not reading his paper or twitter feed which would be the correct reaction, what we have instead are a bunch of assholes trying to get him fired for expressing his concerns with the sportswashing SA are trying to pull and the general fact they're fucking evil.

Fuck Off!

Thread summarised.

Leabr the forum please.

Not a bad shout. I like the debate but it definitely gets sucked promptly down the shitter unfortunately.

Also that coupled with it being the same arguement daily I'm starting to think this takeover does need to fail otherwise this may be the "new reality" to coin a popular phrase.

Fuck sake that typo.

Am I one of the rare breed who hated Ashley because his immoral company and its name was plastered over SJP at the expense of the purpose of the club therefore a state fund buying us with evidence of accusing them of worse I want just as not much? The PIF are the company/state entity buying us and should be the focus. Using petrol, the BBC, UK government as examples to explain away why this isn’t sinister is folly - they may be at fault somewhere but it’s PIF are the ones under scrutiny for alleged PR laundering so why point the finger elsewhere?

I’m not sure where I stand with all this but I’m sure as hell that ‘we aren’t getting our club back’ or anything near what Robson described after this debate’s implications transpire.

I'm sure you aren't part of a rare breed, there's a few on here who seem to agree with you. But the majority want rid of Ashley, and would like a mega rich new owner who can make us a great club again. If we get some much needed investment in the city all the sweeter.

Good enough for you.

theres an easy way to avoid his opinion and thats not to read it by not reading his paper or twitter feed which would be the correct reaction, what we have instead are a bunch of assholes trying to get him fired for expressing his concerns with the sportswashing SA are trying to pull and the general fact they're f***ing evil.

I’m sure there’s some very decent people in Saudi looking forward to following our club.

I cant stand Delaney or his views, however I hate the cancel culture and dont agree with trawling through peoples lives to find reasons why they shouldn't be allowed to keep their job.... unless you are a MP or whatever.

part of me wishes this takeover never resurfaced or happened because this constant back & forth bickering is truly ridiculous, childish and stupid.

have some fucking respect for each other.

I cant stand Delaney or his views, however I hate the cancel culture and dont agree with trawling through peoples lives to find reasons why they shouldn't be allowed to keep their job.... unless you are a MP or whatever.

I don't think bringing up stuff from the last 10 days counts as "trawling through people's lives". This dickhead had an agenda, and he needs calling out on it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-coronavirus-prince.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld

I do find parts of this interesting

"The government has taken care of its own during the pandemic in ways that Americans can only dream of: It has paid to fly Saudis from around the world back home, quarantined them in hotels at government expense and subsidized up to 60 percent of the salaries of private-sector workers.

Saudis face hardly any layoffs; the kingdom has also offered interest-free loans, electricity discounts and other stimulus aid."

Sounds better than we get from ours, to be honest  :lol:

Agreed. In certain sectors they appear to look after their own.

http://arabfoundationsforum.org/author/KKF/

part of me wishes this takeover never resurfaced or happened because this constant back & forth bickering is truly ridiculous, childish and stupid.

have some f***ing respect for each other.

Ok now pick your team and draw a line in the sand

Mike always said the real takeover would not be leaked and just be announced one day. Just imagine how good that would have been compared to this utter mess.

:thup: Always good to have at least some common ground on these things.

Well said. It’s been a horrendous read. I can understand the passionate views but it’s just constant arguing the same points back and forth. Last week it was warner brothers this week it’s and Disney, same points being made different companies

Agree with this also.

Guest Howaythetoon

Exactly, if you want to just keep it to football, then just talk about football and what potentially could happen and leave the Saudis out of it.

If you want to start discussing the Saudis and their intentions then people are entitled to debunk what you've said

You say debunk, but disagree probably works better, as its people’s differing views, not those being wrong and you being right.

When someone does something like conflate the Saudi State who are buying us, with the UK government who aren't, or they conflate private Saudi investors who bought Sheff Utd with the Saudi state who are buying us, that's a differing view but it's still also wrong like.

This started back up after HTT’s post, and not sure if he did mention those points as I really couldn’t be arsed to read it all. But some people agreed with it and some didn’t.

:lol:

:thup: Fair enough

I guarantee more people read my shit than the tedious crap you post. Your arrogant and condescending posts are more insufferable than ever, which is a shame because when you’re not being a dick/being faux political you’re a good poster (football only mind).

I mean, only you could try and school US forum members in US politics, policies and issues and try and lecture them and only you would feel you’re entitled to do that because you’re part of some bull shit delusional false as fuck network you’re that stupid you actually believe your input or membership in might contribute to one day saving the world or rescuing the US and it’s people from whatever sandstorm you think they are in and that they don’t even know they are in. Which you and your like only can let them know.

Save me/us from your own crap please! In here and GC.

Are you actually fucking kidding? :lol: You're posting all that toxic shit specifically at me because I fucking laughed at something you yourself laugh at yourself about? Something literally everyone on here laughs about. Jesus fucking Christ man, have a word (or several hundred thousand)

PS, re the US politics thread, I take it the irony of it all taking place on a Newcastle-based forum is lost on you then. You haven't got the first clue what you're talking about either btw, not that I wanted to get into this shit over here, over a fucking :lol: emoji.

Emoji? You’re the Greta Thunberg of N.O., only she probably has bigger balls than you. You honestly (and I’ll accept if this is just me) come across as a bit of a twat/dick who likes to ponce about over various subjects that may concern you, but you don’t actually (in the actual real world anyway) have a clue about or have any real authority over, but still doesn’t stop you lecturing, trying to educate others and wanting everyone to believe you know more than anyone else does about certain things.

Greta, you’re 14 or something, you’re a spotty faced fucking teen, you know nowt, get dicked, drunk and or high and as admirable as it is to worry about the environment and at at least care somewhat (most of us do too you know, just not in the way you do), get a life. If you’re gonna cry over this, god help you when you are actually faced with real world problems only you can actually try and solve, you know like paying the mortgage, raising kids, your football team being owned by some Arabs or heaven forbid, one day the battery dies on your Tesla or the Costa machine at the service station is out of order.

Ki, that’s you, that’s how you read or rather a lot of your post, a whiny bitch. Full of concern and all knowing to such a point where you feel you’re entitled and with it own the exclusivity rights to lecture and educate everyone who are obviously in the wrong, about things you’ve taken it upon yourself to concern and worry yourself about and because you do, we all should and it’s your crusade to ensure we do and those that don’t, are so wrong you’re so right.

Your posts in the US politics thread are a case in example. You were smashed to pieces. Any genuine points you threw into the mix which you did offer up, were drowned out by this arrogant, know it all, condescending, because I’m part of this or that, I know more than you do and I’m right and you’re wrong and I must lecture and educate you so I can put you right type of attitude or manner you just seem to exude. Again, it reads as if you’re some twat/dick.

Now that’s again just me, I don’t know you, you’re probably a lovely kid and maybe you don’t intend to come across the way you do, but you do (again as I read it) and it would be remiss of me not to bring this to your attention.

I’m sorry if I’ve offended you, btw, don’t take it personally but Greta/KI you need to know, life’s a bitch sometimes and if you wanna do something good or maybe just maybe come across a bit better, stop being such a bitch yourself OK.

Anyway peace V