Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This is so far out of control it’s wild.

f***ing hell, absolutely embarrassing.

Yes Miguel’s made a right t#%t of himself embarrassing to say the least.

Hopefully he gets demoted to tea boy.

a journalist has an opinion (which has no affect on anything in reality) therefore he's an "embarrassment"?  :idiot2:

Everyone’s entitled to a opinion, however when you ram that same opinion relentlessly in people’s faces it over steps the mark.

The bloke won’t even listen to a different opinion, he is right fact every time.

I would suggest for a journalist you should at the very least be balanced.

So in my opinion yes he is an idiot, but that’s not fact just my opinion.

Good enough for you.

Your opinion has overstepped the mark, please stop posting it

In your opinion, sorry you don’t agree but I couldn’t give a s#%t what you think :)

Okay, just please try not to overstep the mark in future.

I’ll overstep the mark whenever the f%#ck I like, like it or lump it.

Exactly, if you want to just keep it to football, then just talk about football and what potentially could happen and leave the Saudis out of it.

If you want to start discussing the Saudis and their intentions then people are entitled to debunk what you've said

You say debunk, but disagree probably works better, as its people’s differing views, not those being wrong and you being right.

When someone does something like conflate the Saudi State who are buying us, with the UK government who aren't, or they conflate private Saudi investors who bought Sheff Utd with the Saudi state who are buying us, that's a differing view but it's still also wrong like.

This started back up after HTT’s post, and not sure if he did mention those points as I really couldn’t be arsed to read it all. But some people agreed with it and some didn’t.

:lol:

:thup: Fair enough

I guarantee more people read my shit than the tedious crap you post. Your arrogant and condescending posts are more insufferable than ever, which is a shame because when you’re not being a dick/being faux political you’re a good poster (football only mind).

I mean, only you could try and school US forum members in US politics, policies and issues and try and lecture them and only you would feel you’re entitled to do that because you’re part of some bull shit delusional false as fuck network you’re that stupid you actually believe your input or membership in might contribute to one day saving the world or rescuing the US and it’s people from whatever sandstorm you think they are in and that they don’t even know they are in. Which you and your like only can let them know.

Save me/us from your own crap please! In here and GC.

Are you actually fucking kidding? :lol: You're posting all that toxic shit specifically at me because I fucking laughed at something you yourself laugh at yourself about? Something literally everyone on here laughs about. Jesus fucking Christ man, have a word (or several hundred thousand)

PS, re the US politics thread, I take it the irony of it all taking place on a Newcastle-based forum is lost on you then. You haven't got the first clue what you're talking about either btw, not that I wanted to get into this shit over here, over a fucking :lol: emoji.

Emoji? You’re the Greta Thunberg of N.O., only she probably has bigger balls than you. You honestly (and I’ll accept if this is just me) come across as a bit of a twat/dick who likes to ponce about over various subjects that may concern you, but you don’t actually (in the actual real world anyway) have a clue about or have any real authority over, but still doesn’t stop you lecturing, trying to educate others and wanting everyone to believe you know more than anyone else does about certain things.

Greta, you’re 14 or something, you’re a spotty faced fucking teen, you know nowt, get dicked, drunk and or high and as admirable as it is to worry about the environment and at at least care somewhat (most of us do too you know, just not in the way you do), get a life. If you’re gonna cry over this, god help you when you are actually faced with real world problems only you can actually try and solve, you know like paying the mortgage, raising kids, your football team being owned by some Arabs or heaven forbid, one day the battery dies on your Tesla or the Costa machine at the service station is out of order.

Ki, that’s you, that’s how you read or rather a lot of your post, a whiny bitch. Full of concern and all knowing to such a point where you feel you’re entitled and with it own the exclusivity rights to lecture and educate everyone who are obviously in the wrong, about things you’ve taken it upon yourself to concern and worry yourself about and because you do, we all should and it’s your crusade to ensure we do and those that don’t, are so wrong you’re so right.

Your posts in the US politics thread are a case in example. You were smashed to pieces. Any genuine points you threw into the mix which you did offer up, were drowned out by this arrogant, know it all, condescending, because I’m part of this or that, I know more than you do and I’m right and you’re wrong and I must lecture and educate you so I can put you right type of attitude or manner you just seem to exude. Again, it reads as if you’re some twat/dick.

Now that’s again just me, I don’t know you, you’re probably a lovely kid and maybe you don’t intend to come across the way you do, but you do (again as I read it) and it would be remiss of me not to bring this to your attention.

I’m sorry if I’ve offended you, btw, don’t take it personally but Greta/KI you need to know, life’s a bitch sometimes and if you wanna do something good or maybe just maybe come across a bit better, stop being such a bitch yourself OK.

Anyway peace V

:lol: Fucking hell. Someone didn't take someone else's pizza getting attention very well.

Canny funny that you're lecturing a 35 year old man about the 'the real world' and his own apparent lecturing though. :lol: I'll just repeat what I said earlier so to not kick off it off with the U.S posters again, you haven't got the first clue what you're talking about where I'm concerned.

Delaney is a WUM who knew what he was doing and knew he was pushing people too far.

He did it because he knew he was getting bites and found it funny.

It’s like teasing a dog, you think it’s ok to wind it up when it’s sitting there barking at you, you sharp cry when you go too far and it bites.

So some people have grassed him up for some comments he made on Facebook. He can’t complain because they came back at him in a different manner than what he expected or desired.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think what he has been reported for would be listened too by his employers, and their response pretty much states this.

I think his boss will just ask him to be more careful in future. Do your winding up and jokes in articles instead of on twitter, and make your Facebook page private. How he never had it private in anyway is beyond anyone.

a journalist has an opinion (which has no affect on anything in reality) therefore he's an "embarrassment"?  :idiot2:

Everyone’s entitled to a opinion, however when you ram that same opinion relentlessly in people’s faces it over steps the mark.

The bloke won’t even listen to a different opinion, he is right fact every time.

Good enough for you.

In your opinion, sorry you don’t agree but I couldn’t give a s#%t what you think :)

Okay, just don't expect the consequences to ever be the same

Good enough for you.

You know you're allowed to curse, right?

Delaney is a WUM who knew what he was doing and knew he was pushing people too far.

It’s like teasing a dog, you think it’s ok to wind it up when it’s sitting there barking at you, you sharp cry when you go too far and it bites.

So some people have grassed him up for some comments he made on Facebook. He can’t complain because they came back at him in a different manner than what he expected or desired.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think what he has been reported for would be listened too by his employers, and their response pretty much states this.

I think his boss will just ask him to be more careful in future. Do your winding up and jokes in articles instead of on twitter, and make your Facebook page private. How he never had it private in anyway is beyond anyone.

What? So he can’t complain that weirdo fans have stalked his Facebook, and contacted his employers? He’s entitled to write whatever he likes on the matter that doesn’t give fans carte Blanche to go through his Facebook

He’s deliberately went to win up the Newcastle fans after making his initial articles.

He’s tried to do it to catch out some fans who bite back a bit much, I’m pretty sure a few have been banned from Twitter or at least temporarily.

People have pointed out how the world isn’t black and white and he’s been saying it is. They have pointed out how he’s worked for and uses companies with Saudi connections. Plenty and most of the people have been respectable and he’s still came back with his WUM antics and still claimed the world is black and white and right is right and wrong is wrong.

He’s called people out and now he’s been called out himself.

I don’t see what the big problem is.

He made those comments, he admitted he has, are they are joke, yes, but people only pointed them out to make a point that the world isn’t straight forward.

You can’t say it is then get a bit huffy when people point out it isn’t and use yourself as a reference point.

He’s said people are either right or wrong, he’s tried to protray Newcastle fans as being wrong, and now he’s been caught out that by that same logic, he is also wrong and should be called out.

I don’t see what is wrong with that.

From Guillem Balagué

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/opinion/puerta-abierta-dinero-dudoso-7963897

The Newcastle fans are about to get rid of an owner who despises them.  The feeling is mutual, of course. Mike Ashley believes that he has done a lot for the club (investing his time and money, mainly) and that this should be returned in appreciation and acceptance of his strange decisions.

I am not talking about vomiting over a fireplace after a new night of drunkenness in a city pub , but rather, for example, not renewing Rafa Benítez despite the fact that he was looking for a better performance from the club. After several sale attempts, he  is about to hand over ownership to a Saudi consortium led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman  who will own 80 percent of the club. In other words, if the Premier does not prevent it, the institution will be handed over to a fund of the Saudi absolutist monarchy.

The idea  is to make a Manchester City (acquired by Qatari royalty) and not so much a PSG (in the hands of the Abu Dhabi government),  that is to say to make all the possible investment in the squad but also to create a spectacular infrastructure that improves the club and the city. Financial fair play will prevent Newcastle from becoming a City at the same speed as Manchester because they were able to start the transformation before the economic limits imposed by UEFA and the Premier reached.

30 million euros

Newcastle will be able to spend a net € 30 million a year  (the difference between revenue and expenses) over the next three seasons. Although the buyer will send in the market due to the crisis caused by the coronavirus, it will cost to pay for great figures to reach a team that today is one of the ten worst in the Premier. Gareth Bale, one of the footballers who has sounded the most to reinforce the magpies, to begin with, will not go there.

In any case they  want to convince a prestigious coach to give the impression that they are serious . Mauricio Pochettino is first on the list, followed by Rafa Benítez, Massimiliano Allegri and Julian Nagelsmann.

The entry of governments from affluent countries has changed the internal rules of soccer; historical clubs, let's say, can no longer compete against them. Saudi Arabia has an aggravating factor: it has a trail of attacks on human rights and ethical doubts  that make it truly difficult to applaud the face-lift they seek in the Premier.

But it will take advantage of the fact that the English League reinvented itself to obtain economic benefits; that is, there are no serious processes to prevent the arrival of dubious money.

What? So he can’t complain that weirdo fans have stalked his Facebook, and contacted his employers? He’s entitled to write whatever he likes on the matter that doesn’t give fans carte Blanche to go through his Facebook

He’s deliberately went to win up the Newcastle fans after making his initial articles.

He’s tried to do it to catch out some fans who bite back a bit much, I’m pretty sure a few have been banned from Twitter or at least temporarily.

People have pointed out how the world isn’t black and white and he’s been saying it is. They have pointed out how he’s worked for and uses companies with Saudi connections. Plenty and most of the people have been respectable and he’s still came back with his WUM antics and still claimed the world is black and white and right is right and wrong is wrong.

He made those comments, he admitted he has, are they are joke, yes, but people only pointed them out to make a point that the world isn’t straight forward.

You can’t say it is then get a bit huffy when people point out it isn’t and use yourself as a reference point.

He’s said people are either right or wrong, he’s tried to protray Newcastle fans as being wrong, and now he’s been caught out that by that same logic, he is also wrong and should be called out.

Because you think he is a wum doesn’t mean he is. Just because he writes stuff you disagree with doesn’t make him a wum. Also going through his personal Facebook, taking stuff said between friends, as “fair enough” to grass to someone’s employer. Grassing full stop is pathetic but have you actually seen the posts? It’s him going to amsterdam and saying “here for the drugs and the sad tourism”. Tell me how that’s worthy of contacting his employer, or even anything at all, and has anything to do with what he written in the press?

Him writing articles isn’t what’s been getting people’s backs up, it’s him winding people up Twitter which has.

Yes I’ve seen the posts. As I said I don’t think his employers would take it seriously and would just warn him to be careful in future.

For what it’s worth plenty of people have been sacked for making similar tongue in check jokes on social media.

Guest Howaythetoon

Exactly, if you want to just keep it to football, then just talk about football and what potentially could happen and leave the Saudis out of it.

If you want to start discussing the Saudis and their intentions then people are entitled to debunk what you've said

You say debunk, but disagree probably works better, as its people’s differing views, not those being wrong and you being right.

When someone does something like conflate the Saudi State who are buying us, with the UK government who aren't, or they conflate private Saudi investors who bought Sheff Utd with the Saudi state who are buying us, that's a differing view but it's still also wrong like.

This started back up after HTT’s post, and not sure if he did mention those points as I really couldn’t be arsed to read it all. But some people agreed with it and some didn’t.

:lol:

:thup: Fair enough

I guarantee more people read my shit than the tedious crap you post. Your arrogant and condescending posts are more insufferable than ever, which is a shame because when you’re not being a dick/being faux political you’re a good poster (football only mind).

I mean, only you could try and school US forum members in US politics, policies and issues and try and lecture them and only you would feel you’re entitled to do that because you’re part of some bull shit delusional false as fuck network you’re that stupid you actually believe your input or membership in might contribute to one day saving the world or rescuing the US and it’s people from whatever sandstorm you think they are in and that they don’t even know they are in. Which you and your like only can let them know.

Save me/us from your own crap please! In here and GC.

Are you actually fucking kidding? :lol: You're posting all that toxic shit specifically at me because I fucking laughed at something you yourself laugh at yourself about? Something literally everyone on here laughs about. Jesus fucking Christ man, have a word (or several hundred thousand)

PS, re the US politics thread, I take it the irony of it all taking place on a Newcastle-based forum is lost on you then. You haven't got the first clue what you're talking about either btw, not that I wanted to get into this shit over here, over a fucking :lol: emoji.

Emoji? You’re the Greta Thunberg of N.O., only she probably has bigger balls than you. You honestly (and I’ll accept if this is just me) come across as a bit of a twat/dick who likes to ponce about over various subjects that may concern you, but you don’t actually (in the actual real world anyway) have a clue about or have any real authority over, but still doesn’t stop you lecturing, trying to educate others and wanting everyone to believe you know more than anyone else does about certain things.

Greta, you’re 14 or something, you’re a spotty faced fucking teen, you know nowt, get dicked, drunk and or high and as admirable as it is to worry about the environment and at at least care somewhat (most of us do too you know, just not in the way you do), get a life. If you’re gonna cry over this, god help you when you are actually faced with real world problems only you can actually try and solve, you know like paying the mortgage, raising kids, your football team being owned by some Arabs or heaven forbid, one day the battery dies on your Tesla or the Costa machine at the service station is out of order.

Ki, that’s you, that’s how you read or rather a lot of your post, a whiny bitch. Full of concern and all knowing to such a point where you feel you’re entitled and with it own the exclusivity rights to lecture and educate everyone who are obviously in the wrong, about things you’ve taken it upon yourself to concern and worry yourself about and because you do, we all should and it’s your crusade to ensure we do and those that don’t, are so wrong you’re so right.

Your posts in the US politics thread are a case in example. You were smashed to pieces. Any genuine points you threw into the mix which you did offer up, were drowned out by this arrogant, know it all, condescending, because I’m part of this or that, I know more than you do and I’m right and you’re wrong and I must lecture and educate you so I can put you right type of attitude or manner you just seem to exude. Again, it reads as if you’re some twat/dick.

Now that’s again just me, I don’t know you, you’re probably a lovely kid and maybe you don’t intend to come across the way you do, but you do (again as I read it) and it would be remiss of me not to bring this to your attention.

I’m sorry if I’ve offended you, btw, don’t take it personally but Greta/KI you need to know, life’s a bitch sometimes and if you wanna do something good or maybe just maybe come across a bit better, stop being such a bitch yourself OK.

Anyway peace V

:lol: Fucking hell. Someone didn't take someone else's pizza getting attention very well.

Canny funny that you're lecturing a 35 year old man about the 'the real world' and his own apparent lecturing though. :lol: I'll just repeat what I said earlier so to not kick off it off with the U.S posters again, you haven't got the first clue what you're talking about where I'm concerned.

Your pizza, unlike your persona on here, was fucking superb man :thup: :lol:

I support the dough and cheese not the Doh and please!

Sort yourself out man seriously as you come across as a right twat at times and I say that as a twat myself!

Guest godzilla

Honestly man there are two separate threads to discuss the issues concerning the Saudi Arabian regime, but, it keeps coming up on here every 10 - 15 pages. Should call this thread the 'Hamster Takeover', as all it does is run around in circles time after time.

Because you think he is a wum doesn’t mean he is. Just because he writes stuff you disagree with doesn’t make him a wum. Also going through his personal Facebook, taking stuff said between friends, as “fair enough” to grass to someone’s employer. Grassing full stop is pathetic but have you actually seen the posts? It’s him going to amsterdam and saying “here for the drugs and the sad tourism”. Tell me how that’s worthy of contacting his employer, or even anything at all, and has anything to do with what he written in the press?

Not that I wanna get involved in this bucket of s*** debate, but isnt it pretty standard for employers to trawl through potential employers social media accounts for exactly this reason?

I imagine its doubly important for a Newspaper outlets who stakes their reputation on the credibility of their employers.

Not that I'm condoning doi g what that little div has done but still...