Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

6 months ago no one on this chat forum gave a monkey's about human rights abuse in KSI so why now?

There's literally a 17 page thread in the chat section about Saudi Arabia's human rights abuses which predates this takeover by 5 years

6 months ago no one on this chat forum gave a monkey's about human rights abuse in KSI so why now?

Because some folk twist for the sake of it.

Sure

I wonder how many in the football section would still welcome the Saudis after reading even 2 or 3 pages of this thread.

Don’t think many would care, unfortunately.

christ give it a rest everyone, get off twitter. get off your computers, phones etc. just go do something else not associated with this takeover, etc.

relentless from both sides of the coin.

Guest Howaythetoon

Exactly, if you want to just keep it to football, then just talk about football and what potentially could happen and leave the Saudis out of it.

If you want to start discussing the Saudis and their intentions then people are entitled to debunk what you've said

You say debunk, but disagree probably works better, as its people’s differing views, not those being wrong and you being right.

When someone does something like conflate the Saudi State who are buying us, with the UK government who aren't, or they conflate private Saudi investors who bought Sheff Utd with the Saudi state who are buying us, that's a differing view but it's still also wrong like.

This started back up after HTT’s post, and not sure if he did mention those points as I really couldn’t be arsed to read it all. But some people agreed with it and some didn’t.

:lol:

:thup: Fair enough

I guarantee more people read my shit than the tedious crap you post. Your arrogant and condescending posts are more insufferable than ever, which is a shame because when you’re not being a dick/being faux political you’re a good poster (football only mind).

I mean, only you could try and school US forum members in US politics, policies and issues and try and lecture them and only you would feel you’re entitled to do that because you’re part of some bull shit delusional false as fuck network you’re that stupid you actually believe your input or membership in might contribute to one day saving the world or rescuing the US and it’s people from whatever sandstorm you think they are in and that they don’t even know they are in. Which you and your like only can let them know.

Save me/us from your own crap please! In here and GC.

This is so far out of control it’s wild.

f***ing hell, absolutely embarrassing.

Yes Miguel’s made a right t#%t of himself embarrassing to say the least.

Hopefully he gets demoted to tea boy.

a journalist has an opinion (which has no affect on anything in reality) you don't agree with therefore he's an "embarrassment"?  :idiot2:

Guest neesy111

:lol: lol:

You're a much bigger embarrassment every time you post on here.

Am I one of the rare breed who hated Ashley because his immoral company and its name was plastered over SJP at the expense of the purpose of the club therefore a state fund buying us with evidence of accusing them of worse I want just as not much? The PIF are the company/state entity buying us and should be the focus. Using petrol, the BBC, UK government as examples to explain away why this isn’t sinister is folly - they may be at fault somewhere but it’s PIF are the ones under scrutiny for alleged PR laundering so why point the finger elsewhere?

I’m not sure where I stand with all this but I’m sure as hell that ‘we aren’t getting our club back’ or anything near what Robson described after this debate’s implications transpire.

Exactly, if you want to just keep it to football, then just talk about football and what potentially could happen and leave the Saudis out of it.

If you want to start discussing the Saudis and their intentions then people are entitled to debunk what you've said

You say debunk, but disagree probably works better, as its people’s differing views, not those being wrong and you being right.

When someone does something like conflate the Saudi State who are buying us, with the UK government who aren't, or they conflate private Saudi investors who bought Sheff Utd with the Saudi state who are buying us, that's a differing view but it's still also wrong like.

This started back up after HTT’s post, and not sure if he did mention those points as I really couldn’t be arsed to read it all. But some people agreed with it and some didn’t.

:thup: Fair enough

I guarantee more people read my shit than the tedious crap you post. Your arrogant and condescending posts are more insufferable than ever, which is a shame because when you’re not being a dick/being faux political you’re a good poster (football only mind).

I mean, only you could try and school US forum members in US politics, policies and issues and try and lecture them and only you would feel you’re entitled to do that because you’re part of some bull shit delusional false as fuck network you’re that stupid you actually believe your input or membership in might contribute to one day saving the world or rescuing the US and it’s people from whatever sandstorm you think they are in and that they don’t even know they are in. Which you and your like only can let them know.

Save me/us from your own crap please! In here and GC.

Are you actually fucking kidding? HTT[/member] :lol: You're posting all that toxic shit specifically at me because I fucking laughed at something you yourself laugh at yourself about? Something literally everyone on here laughs about. Jesus fucking Christ man, have a word (or several hundred thousand)

PS, re the US politics thread, I take it the irony of it all taking place on a Newcastle-based forum is lost on you then. You haven't got the first clue what you're talking about either btw, not that I wanted to get into this shit over here, over a fucking :lol: emoji.

That's dreadful and constitutes bullying

Never understood why Delaney has warranted such venomous reactions, he's been vocal about the 'sportswashing' angle for years, covering City and PSG on numerous occasions. It's not exclusive to Newcastle United.

The only fault I've found in his rhetoric has been his sometimes brash exchanges with fans where he's insinuated we shouldn't support the team anymore and advocated for a phoenix club, both of which are not only completely unrealistic, but also mask the intricacies of the overriding issue

a journalist has an opinion (which has no affect on anything in reality) therefore he's an "embarrassment"?  :idiot2:

Everyone’s entitled to a opinion, however when you ram that same opinion relentlessly in people’s faces it over steps the mark.

The bloke won’t even listen to a different opinion, he is right fact every time.

I would suggest for a journalist you should at the very least be balanced.

So in my opinion yes he is an idiot, but that’s not fact just my opinion.

Good enough for you.

:lol: lol:

You're a much bigger embarrassment every time you post on here.

Ouch  :lol:

a journalist has an opinion (which has no affect on anything in reality) therefore he's an "embarrassment"?  :idiot2:

Everyone’s entitled to a opinion, however when you ram that same opinion relentlessly in people’s faces it over steps the mark.

The bloke won’t even listen to a different opinion, he is right fact every time.

Good enough for you.

Your opinion has overstepped the mark, please stop posting it

Good enough for you.

Your opinion has overstepped the mark, please stop posting it