Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Would be interesting to see a poll on how many would prefer the Saudi state vs potential American owners.

I doubt you’d  get the result you’re hoping for.

Depends on what you think I'm hoping for. :lol:

Would be interesting to see a poll on how many would prefer the Saudi state vs potential American owners.

Maybe in your own world, wouldn’t take a genius to know what the result to be.

I agree. Tell that to those who reckon the appetite for this takeover is more about getting rid of Ashley than it is about being owned by the Saudi state.

I think most people on this thread Would know what result you’d hope for.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52940765

Change in tone from the PL.

Usual crap from Alastair Macgowan......according to his piece of shit “ Cengiz's legal team say it is the first acknowledgment by the Premier League that her views are being taken into account in the takeover”....NO IT DOESN”T....read Masters letter properly....he is being very diplomatic whilst really saying mind your own business....Macgowan really has it in for us...definitely down on a list of “ ignore media journalists”

I think most people on this thread Would know what result you’d hope for.

I honestly don't think you do like, but never mind.

Guest neesy111

In the eyes of Saudi law those guilty of the murder of her boyfriend were brought to justice. Case closed.

Fuck off

In the eyes of Saudi law those guilty of the murder of her boyfriend were brought to justice. Case closed.

Fuck off

Proving it is impossible though.  That’s the legality of it all. Like your hairline, it’s just so confusing!

Guest neesy111

Not getting into it but my word [emoji38]

0_Ray-Wilkins.jpg

Guest Carrick18

The more this drags on the worse it gets.

You have folk in the dark about their season ticket money, the club in limbo, it needs to end now. Either there is just legal ground to reject it or not.

Fuck off

Proving it is impossible though.  That’s the legality of it all. Like your hairline, it’s just so confusing!

I get people want us to improve and move on but to be so desperate for it that you are prepared to become a lickspittle for a truly horrific regime. "Yeah I guess they murdered him but how do you prove it? Now watch this highlight reel."

Here we go again. Back and forth between members until the Sunday rags come up with some new lie.

There's a path through this that is anti Ashley and anti Saudi that gets us through the other side with some integrity. The soul of the club is as important as the success of the club. If you don't believe that then what are we doing?

Here we go again. Back and forth between members until the Sunday rags come up with some new lie.

There's a path through this that is anti Ashley and anti Saudi that gets us through the other side with some integrity. The soul of the club is as important as the success of the club. If you don't believe that then what are we doing?

What path is that then?

What path is that then?

Fight Ashley, protest against Saudi involvement in the club. Protect the soul of NUFC.

You all keep saying we are special but have  rolled over and stuck your legs in the air for the first billionaire that's got a chance of prising us from Ashley's grip. We are special we should be fighting to remain so. If we don't then what's the point?