Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Aye, when he was on Sunday Supplement, Winter never actually said who the Americans were.

It’ll be Kenyon’s lot :anguish:

Yeah just watched it back 'two american bidders with genuine and serious interest who are now watching on the sidelines as this Saudi bid develops. They are waiting in the wings. One with sporting connections and one with serious personal wealth, even by American standards'.

Can only imagine the Kenyon bid is the 'sporting connections' reference and the serious wealth is presumably Mauriss.

I'd take the saudi's over both every day of the week.

It's Friday. It was forecast rain but there's a little bit of it of sun. Everyone relax, the Saudis will be approved. Have a beer. Wishing everyone all the very best and good health.

Starting to think you have shares in some beer companies.

It's Friday. It was forecast rain but there's a little bit of it of sun. Everyone relax, the Saudis will be approved. Have a beer. Wishing everyone all the very best and good health.

Starting to think you have shares in some beer companies.

I'm teetotal as well.

Of all the people to dig at, Caulkin is the last. He reports facts as much as he is able.

He doesn’t win up fans like Edwards or regurgitate shite like Ryder. I find this negativity more than baffling - it’s fucking stupid. He’s Actively on our side - a rare thing.

I'm not really having a dig at him. I'm saying exactly what you said, I'm just using it as a yardstick for the media in general.

Guest awaymag

Probably not, but I think it's weird that we've gone form "Anyone but Ashley" to "It's the saudis or no one" that doesn't make any sense

Because nobody believes there is a 2nd buyer just waiting for this one to fail.  Its made up shit!  Also, can you imagine having to go through all this a 2nd time?

Probably not, but I think it's weird that we've gone form "Anyone but Ashley" to "It's the saudis or no one" that doesn't make any sense

Because nobody believes there is a 2nd buyer just waiting for this one to fail.  Its made up shit!  Also, can you imagine having to go through all this a 2nd time?

Don't think the yanks who want us are accused of appalling human rights records or piracy. Wouldn't be anywhere near as complicated as the current takeover.

So we have struggled to find anyone for 13 years to stump up the cash, and now we are being told there are others waiting if this deal falls through. Don’t really believe that will happen.

Have we? According to Ashley, there would have been loads of people but he's a dick to deal with. Notice how he agreed a price instantly this time? That isn't because they are richer than the rest

I mean they are quite clearly richer than the rest aren’t they ?

Guest awaymag

I don't think its made up personally.

thats okay too ;-).  Personally, if this takeover fails I think this 2nd bidder will not materialise.

Aye, "long-term interest" in the club apparently, had 13 years to buy it, now they're ready to come in just as another consortium is due to complete the takeover, along with no details whatsoever about the groups / main figures involved. How utterly convenient.

Imagine actually believing this  :lol:

Guest awaymag

2 months since PL have had the info - just let that sink in, 2 months.  No comments from buyers or sellers and none from PL either.  Therefore Media have been given a free pass to speculate, lie, attack and generally compete with each other for clicks.

I can't imagine this will be allowed to continue once PL restarts but if they still haven't made a decision by then, when does a farce become outright blatant disregard for NUFC and its fans?

Aye, "long-term interest" in the club apparently, had 13 years to buy it, now they're ready to come in just as another consortium is due to complete the takeover, along with no details whatsoever about the groups / main figures involved. How utterly convenient.

Imagine actually believing this  :lol:

Just a little chink about it might be because Ashley has to sell, as he's losing money in all his other businesses, maybe ?

I don't think he ever really wanted to sell before the pandemic, as he was making too much money of us, maybe there was interest but they knew he would just muck them about.

Or as you say, How utterly convenient  :lol: