Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest Howaythetoon

Where has this new found confidence come from HTT[/member]? Any reason why you say 9 June is a good date?

We went to Blaydon Races was on the 9th of June.......

He's no idea man, like the rest of us. If these people know something, from somewhere other than their own mind, then tell us who. But they NEVER do that.

True dat, no-one knows really, journos, reporters, players, ex players, me, NUST, nufc.com, Wraith, you, Twitter, FB, the sun, Mirror, Mail, Telegraph, Indie, FT, GC, Keyes, Rafa, no-one.

All I know is this will happen soon, and we will be taken over and by the Saudis, AS and the R brothers/family.

Something legally as a business has already pretty much happened and just awaits the PL to approve, if they don’t, they will eventually because in reality there is nothing they can do to object this even if they wanted to and tried to do their best to stop it and that’s because everything stacks up legally as a business, legally as per the PL’s own TOS, the FAs and each as individuals who are squeaky clean and bring with them more than just their image and reputations, or wealth, big distinction as people, as in business and as in their own individual key qualities and skills.

All of which the PL and any sport, business or operation simply cannot KB because to do so would almost be suicidal on their part commercially, legally, ethically, morally and above all else, financially and that’s what rules most - money. And our guys have enough to buy and sell the entire game here in England twice over and then sum.

They dare not let that kind of money go to Serie A, France or wherever...

Guest Howaythetoon

Sounds plausible about the Premier league wanting assurances about the piracy issue to be resolved and this will likely take a few months, so maybe a Christmas time takeover at the earliest.

Doubt SAFC will even be around for Xmas Turkey?

Where has this new found confidence come from HTT[/member]? Any reason why you say 9 June is a good date?

He's no idea man, like the rest of us. If these people know something, from somewhere other than their own mind, then tell us who. But they NEVER do that.

True dat, no-one knows really, journos, reporters, players, ex players, me, NUST, nufc.com, Wraith, you, Twitter, FB, the sun, Mirror, Mail, Telegraph, Indie, FT, GC, Keyes, Rafa, no-one.

All I know is this will happen soon, and we will be taken over and by the Saudis, AS and the R brothers/family.

Something legally as a business has already pretty much happened and just awaits the PL to approve, if they don’t, they will eventually because in reality there is nothing they can do to object this even if they wanted to and tried to do their best to stop it and that’s because everything stacks up legally as a business, legally as per the PL’s own TOS, the FAs and each as individuals who are squeaky clean and bring with them more than just their image and reputations, or wealth, big distinction as people, as in business and as in their own individual key qualities and skills.

All of which the PL and any sport, business or operation simply cannot KB because to do so would almost be suicidal on their part commercially, legally, ethically, morally and above all else, financially and that’s what rules most - money. And our guys have enough to buy and sell the entire game here in England twice over and then sum.

Amen. Its going to happen and I hope everyone has their Heineken in for it.

Amen. Its going to happen and I hope everyone has their Heineken in for it.

Shite, and I’ve got a fridge full of Stella :embarrassed:

Fridge full of Sapporo here

At least you’ve got some taste. Heineken and Stella ffs. Although I don’t believe a word Amanda Holden says tbh

Told by who? Not name necessarily but some kind of provenance.

Just various people I trust who have supplied me with info in the past, some of which was mostly wrong to be fair :lol:

But not for any bullshitting reasons or outright lies or whatever!

Stop talking shite man , again  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Just various people I trust who have supplied me with info in the past, some of which was mostly wrong to be fair :lol:

Fuck off, I’m not going to change a (great) habit of a lifetime just for you or anyone else and at least the shite I spout doesn’t come with any kind of hidden agenda, shit stirring or to attain some wannabe ITK status that would elevate my status on here somehow.

I’m already a legend, an N.O Goat hall of famer and above all else, a true working class Geordie hero like a Mike Neville or Peter Beardsley, or someone like that.

Who the fuck are you btw?!

Anyway, it was on the 9th of June... or 3.00pm on a Friday afternoon...

Soon!

Fuck off, I’m not going to change a (great) habit of a lifetime just for you or anyone else and at least the shite I spout doesn’t come with any kind of hidden agenda, shit stirring or to attain some wannabe ITK status that would elevate my status on here somehow.

I’m already a legend, an N.O Goat hall of famer and above all else, a true working class Geordie hero like a Mike Neville or Peter Beardsley, or someone like that.

Soon!

giphy.gif

Soon!

Fucking hell  :lol: :lol: does the last T in HTT stand for Trump, that's worthy of one of his monologues  :lol:

What is it we're due in tomorrow's papers? "Set to reach a conclusion this week" or "Facing fresh doubt as the process stalls"?

Richard Masters admits 'I've never even heard of Newcastle'

What is it we're due in tomorrow's papers? "Set to reach a conclusion this week" or "Facing fresh doubt as the process stalls"?

We haven't had a Sheff Utd's Saudi owner casts doubts over NUFC takeover. Or how 10 other PL clubs to ask PL to block takeover. Let's wait and see...

Guest reefatoon

It’s been a few days since we have heard why the takeover would mean one of our games being moved to a neutral venue. Sure they could find another one of those to throw about.

Guest awaymag

Staveley ate my hamster! - Toon takeover in doubt due to sadistic ritual loving blonde!....Daily Star

:lol:

Could happen :lol:

Soon!

giphy.gif

:lol: classic reference