Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The UK government can't get a hold of IPTV ffs.  :lol: I know of several pubs which use it.

I don't really get why it's so hard.  It doesn't seem like it would be beyond the technology of the telcos to detect and block the IP of an illegal stream.

Obviously they can block stuff, but it's not easy for them, if it was easy all the major IPTV providers would be gone.  They close it down, it moves or someone else takes it's place.

Guest godzilla

Starts off as a fucking hell man headline again, but read it and actually it's positive (in my opinion anyway)

Starts off as a fucking hell man headline again, but read it and actually it's positive (in my opinion anyway)

Overall it is positive.

But as a fan of nufc, what positives are you taking?

Feels like a further kick in the stones the way I read it haha

That's great news as far as I can see. Unless I'm missing something.

Well that's it. That's what the PL wanted to hear and there's absolutely nothing stopping the takeover now.

Guest godzilla

Starts off as a f***ing hell man headline again, but read it and actually it's positive (in my opinion anyway)

Overall it is positive.

But as a fan of nufc, what positives are you taking?

Feels like a further kick in the stones the way I read it haha

Positive in that they are already working with the Saudi government, and that it conveniently comes out now (I presume it  is now anyway) from the Trade Minister as the takeover tests are possibly reaching the final stages. Could be bollocks thinking by me mind also just seems a bit of a coincidence.

Guest godzilla

Starts off as a f***ing hell man headline again, but read it and actually it's positive (in my opinion anyway)

Agree

Which entity is blocking the beIN sports broadcast to Saudi customers?  Is it the Saudis who are blocking beIN within the Kingdom?  Or beIN refusing to broadcast to SA?

Wondering how Saudi TV consumers will get to watch the PL (and Newcastle)

So confused, please help an old soul who not as bright as he used to be, are we positive or negative now?

Neither :lol: at least that's where I'm at now.

Just feels like it could go either way.  Far from as positive as I was a month ago.

Guest godzilla

Well the UK Government have not been able to stop the IPTV app, so how can  they expect the Saudis too  :lol:

Well the UK Government have not been able to stop the IPTV app, so how can  they expect the Saudis too  :lol:

This how can we expect to hold the saudi’s to such a high standard of policing this, when nearly every fu#%er in my office is watching illegal streams every weekend ?

Should we not be getting our own house in order first.

I just don’t see this stopping the takeover, Simon Bird seems to have joined the negative story club lately.