Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

More than happy to take stick for that post - but maintain a lot have been reading too much into it. Perhaps it was misjudged given how on edge a lot of people are about this takeover.

Remain confident what I've been told - and what a lot of others have been told - that this deal will go ahead but not sure when. Nobody knows that for a fact until it is done. I've never claimed to be in the know whatever that actually means- and never will. But do get told a lot of things, a lot turns out to be bollocks.

Think that's fair enough, and a good note to end this on :)

Guest Butcher

More than happy to take stick for that post - but maintain a lot have been reading too much into it. Perhaps it was misjudged given how on edge a lot of people are about this takeover.

Remain confident what I've been told - and what a lot of others have been told - that this deal will go ahead but not sure when. Nobody knows that for a fact until it is done. I've never claimed to be in the know whatever that actually means- and never will. But do get told a lot of things, a lot turns out to be bollocks.

:thup:

...and that should be the end of the matter.

Think that's fair enough, and a good note to end this on :)

Guest reefatoon

fucks everyone booting off with greg for :lol:

jesus christ

Fucking hell, exactly. Greg has done nowt wrong and people are snapping like rabid dogs.

I need fridge repairs and after this debacle will not let this Grog character any where near my appliance. If he’s the wannabe media soy boy cuck I have him pegged for then I bet he buys fresh anyway and doesn’t even own one. Unfollowed.

Did the athletic article really say this go take months and we could miss the transfer window ?

Yes but we really dont know when the transfer window start and ends to be frank. Obviously we are losing targets left and right. So grim Monday.

Did the athletic article really say this go take months and we could miss the transfer window ?

Yes but we really dont know when the transfer window start and ends to be frank. Obviously we are losing targets left and right. So grim Monday.

We go into next season with no new additions and the out of contract players gone, we go down next season regardless of who owns us and manages us.

Fair comment. Speaking for myself, I don't think I 'booted off' or was 'getting my knickers in a twist' but I felt it fair to comment on the original post, given how it was worded and the fact that it was posted by a person who is more connected to the club than anyone else on here (to the best of my knowledge).

We go into next season with no new additions and the out of contract players gone, we go down next season regardless of who owns us and manages us.

Yes I read somewhere though next season the transfer window will remain open for the whole season.

This place is always quick to fucking have a go at somebody or immediately correct an error in a post with this matter of fact “I’m smarter than you because I know this obscure factoid” and its fucking trash form.

People seriously across this place need to take a step back and have a word. Just be nicer to each other. We all support the same club. 

It goes beyond this forum mind. The world these days seems to be like this, people wanting to judge each other and take the moral high ground. So much hate about right now.

Surely the EPLshould be investigating why BoutQ are stealing Bein's football.  I'm sure I read somewhere that because of the political tension between KSA and QATAR that Bein had blocked the KSA from watching the EPL on their stream thus creating the soccer vacuum in KSA.  It seems to me that if KSA wins the bidding war for the EPL tv rights and blocks Qatar then they would presumably resort to stealing footie matches from the KSA.  The only course is for KSA and Qatar to make a joint bid but that ain't going to happen is it.

Guest awaymag

So N.O, thank you for enrolling on the 'Know your middle east' course!  Once you think you are ready to take the exam then do let us know.  Once passed you can talk with authority on the subject and may be asked to appear or comment by the media!

Once again thanks for enrolling!

I very much doubt that they'll give a shiny shite about "fury from Newcastle's fanbase".

I can see it now, thousands and thousands of furious Newcastle fans cancelling their Sky/BT/Amazon/TV licences/season tickets the moment the takeover is thrown out.

The other points are probably true mind.

I don't expect to come on here and be told how to manage my white goods.

If I want to keep my fridge warmer than the recommended temperature then I'll do so  :tickedoff:

There's only one man that can solve this. 

Mike[/member]