Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I seem to remember similar comments over her appearance and what people wanted to do with her on this board 2 years ago when she was first interested in us. Don’t start playing the upper card now.

I am grateful to the lady.  :smitten: If all work out she change the history of Newcastle for once and for all. It is also remarkable after what Ashley said of her she didn't give up and stick with us. She created the richest consortium and come up with vengeance to kick out the FCB.

Guest chopey

I am grateful to the lady.  :smitten: If all work out she change the history of Newcastle for once and for all. It is also remarkable after what Ashley said of her she didn't give up and stick with us. She created the richest consortium and come up with vengeance to kick out the FCB.

:snod:

I seem to remember similar comments over her appearance and what people wanted to do with her on this board 2 years ago when she was first interested in us. Don’t start playing the upper card now.

I didn't do that last time, can I be all high and mighty this time round?

The moral authority of a guy who posted about the odour of a strippers fanny.  :lol:

:lol:

The moral authority of a guy who posted about the odour of a strippers fanny.  :lol:

:lol: Also "playing the upper card", I think that's a mixture of at least two, maybe three, different idioms. None of which are applicable to what you seem to be trying to say Stiffy.

Incredible :lol:

Shows

A: How low this place was.

B: How I have matured.

Ooft! :lol:

Guest chopey

:lol: Think this thread is bad enough without going back to that shit.

How's everyone's bowel movements been this week?

Wonderful, like wet otters.