NUFC : Next Manager (Bruce is here forever)

Guest The Little Waster

Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?

• Pochettino
    • Rafa

Thought the same myself when I heard that interview. Think I’d go 1Rafa 2naagelsmann 3Allegri 4Poch be delighted with any like. Be mint if we could get Luis Campos involved too.

Naagelsmann better than Poch  ;D 

No one can fit the way Newcastle should play more than Poch.

If we want to build slow Rafa would be ideal but the way we want this instantly means Poch fits the bill!

Have you ever watched Leipzig under Nagelsmann?

Why does Pochettino keep getting sacked?

You mean Rafa? Liverpool, Inter, and Madrid? In Chelsea as well they were quick not to continue quickly.

Somebody doesn’t like Rafa

I would prefer to have Rafa back but i'm not going to turn my nose up at some like Pochettino, especially when you consider some of the howlers Ashley and his advisers have hired.

All this talk of Rafa, Poch and Nagelsmann... Does it matter which one it is? It's sounding like it's not going to be one of the PFM brigade.

All names mentioned recently will do the job for us in their own way.

Personally I'd prefer Rafa back. In the same way I'd prefer Keegan back in some way (DoF, Sporting Director etc) - it would be sentimental reasons I'd choose him over Poch. Both are a class above any other manager in the league after Guardiola and Klopp.

Every single manager gets sacked aside from about 2/3. That’s just how it is.

Nah man, the best don't. And they don't ever sign any duds either.

The one thought always gets me is "stability breeds success" when its more often the other way round.

Why does Pochettino keep getting sacked?

You aren’t mixing him with Silva are you?

Poch has got sacked once after about eight straight years managing in this league

Thought the same myself when I heard that interview. Think I’d go 1Rafa 2naagelsmann 3Allegri 4Poch be delighted with any like. Be mint if we could get Luis Campos involved too.

If we want to build slow Rafa would be ideal but the way we want this instantly means Poch fits the bill!

I'd definitely take Nagelsmann above Poch

Have you ever watched Leipzig under Nagelsmann?

Made Spurs look like amateurs

Chelsea have won a shit load sacking managers constantly. And yet the line you always here is “stability”.

Chelsea have got progressively worse and their owner has lost interest so I’m not sure they are the best model really

Chelsea have won a shit load sacking managers constantly. And yet the line you always here is “stability”.

Chelsea have got progressively worse and their owner has lost interest so I’m not sure they are the best model really

won 15 trophies in 15 seasons so whatever they do works

Think you are being a bit shortsighted (too much masturbation), it hasn’t ended well for Chelski.

At that level the only things that matter are the league and champions league.

At that level the only things that matter are the league and champions league.

so you would turn down fa cup, league cup, Europa league then?

trophies are trophies and they win them

I don’t think anyone is turning their noses at trophies but the fact of the matter is that Chelsea invested in short term trophies whilst Citeh invested in long term transformation. Chelsea will go the way of Blackburn but Man Coty are here to stay.

I don’t think anyone is turning their noses at trophies but the fact of the matter is that Chelsea invested in short term trophies whilst Citeh invested in long term transformation. Chelsea will go the way of Blackburn but Man Coty are here to stay.

Might be a different story when Pep leaves next year, they’re banned from Europe for two seasons, and top players don’t want to stay or sign as a result...

Guest reefatoon

Imagine a few months ago someone would've told you we'd be talking about Poch/Nagelsmann/Allegri/Rafa.

I would've told you you're on spice.

We just needed to work a bit further down the list. Bruce was 10th, Poch was 13th Nagelsmann was 17th, Allegri 18th and Rafa 112th. Found the list on the back of a Blue Riband packet in Charnley's office/store cupboard.

That is nonsense. Chelsea have arguably the best academy in the country now, they’ve also built a brand so they can be pretty much self sufficient and don’t really need an owner to be injecting cash. No doubt Man City are here to stay but they will have some ups and downs too especially if Pep leaves.

Think you are being a bit shortsighted (too much masturbation), it hasn’t ended well for Chelski.

too much masturbation?

Guest neesy111

Eh.

I think I can remember his Southampton team giving Pardews lads a good seeing to at St James

Your memory fails you. It was all Newcastle first half and we lead 1-0. Poch had rested Llanana and he came on and turned the game but ended 1-1. Earlier that year we beat them 4-2 :lol:

They spanked us 4-0 and beat us 2-0 the previous year down their place.

Guest neesy111

I think I can remember his Southampton team giving Pardews lads a good seeing to at St James

Your memory fails you. It was all Newcastle first half and we lead 1-0. Poch had rested Llanana and he came on and turned the game but ended 1-1. Earlier that year we beat them 4-2 :lol:

They spanked us 4-0 and beat us 2-0 the previous year down their place.

That 4-2 was one of those games, you struggle to think how we scored 4 goals.