Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

13 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I'm not sure there's anything to interpret. 

Bloke likes taking photos. 

He set himself up to an extent, in terms of getting replies from NUFC fans. One of his early shots had in it, if memory serves me right, some Newcastle Brown Ale and some Champagne.
That was either incredibly naive or a clever way to get some attention and increase his public profile. 

On 03/06/2021 at 23:06, manorpark said:

Rafa will 'still' be available, quite specifically and deliberately, Rafa will be available . . . 

If the stories are true that he’s at least talking to Everton either you are talking shit or he’s been told the takeover is fucked 

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

If the stories are true that he’s at least talking to Everton either you are talking shit or he’s been told the takeover is fucked 

He hooks you every single time :lol:

6 minutes ago, Robster said:

He hooks you every single time :lol:

I know exactly what he’s doing. Just pointing it out for others 

tbf he’s not the only one that’s convinced themselves that somehow Rafa is waiting for us. It’s nonsense

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

No chance will Benitez end up there. They absolutely despise him.

I don’t think he will either but the point is if he’s open to talking to them then he ain’t sitting by the phone waiting on Amanda to ring so can we put that idea to bed 

50 minutes ago, gdm said:

I don’t think he will either but the point is if he’s open to talking to them then he ain’t sitting by the phone waiting on Amanda to ring so can we put that idea to bed 

And nor should he either.  

45 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Since when do owners listen to fan opinion?

Rarely, but we are talking about one of the worst kept secrets in football here. Rafa belittled them as a club when at LFC.

7 hours ago, Robster said:

He set himself up to an extent, in terms of getting replies from NUFC fans. One of his early shots had in it, if memory serves me right, some Newcastle Brown Ale and some Champagne.
That was either incredibly naive or a clever way to get some attention and increase his public profile. 

I should have been clearer... I don't think there's anything to interpret takeover wise.

He's definitely having a bit of fun at the expense of NUFC fans whilst grabbing a bit of attention :lol:

8 hours ago, Wilson said:

I should have been clearer... I don't think there's anything to interpret takeover wise.

He's definitely having a bit of fun at the expense of NUFC fans whilst grabbing a bit of attention :lol:

Yea yea, funny as fuck, he better fucking win.

Ryder’s up early today.

‘In the build-up to the anti-competition claim, the Ashley camp have briefed with confidence that they will get the result fans are hoping for and that the Premier League were wrong not to approve the sale that would have ended the Toon tycoon's tenure in charge.

It is believed that the Premier League will try to make an application today that the CAT claim should not go ahead’.

3 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Ryder’s up early today.

‘In the build-up to the anti-competition claim, the Ashley camp have briefed with confidence that they will get the result fans are hoping for and that the Premier League were wrong not to approve the sale that would have ended the Toon tycoon's tenure in charge.

It is believed that the Premier League will try to make an application today that the CAT claim should not go ahead’.

No point in holding any weight concerning having confidence, as we’ve heard that all the way through. Just got to let the legal cases play out and just hope that in both cases Ashley’s legal side have enough evidence and documentation to get the decision or at least the upper hand to force a backtrack from the Premier League. I keep saying this, but absolutely nobody can say which way this will go with even a hint of certainty, as nobody knows what is being presented within their legal arguments. Just got to pray and hope that Ashley’s impressive line up of legal representation have all the right answers to present.

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Ryder’s up early today.

Ryder never sleeps…he waits