Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Never dream about the takeover.  Last night I had a dream and the CAT judges were ripping the premier league saying they case is pathetic.

Dog woke me up so I can't provide more info.  But its deffo on!!!!

Guest HTT II

To be fair, that’s what I had heard a week or so ago, he is going all guns blazing after the PL and wants to expose the cunts as even bigger cunts than he is, regardless of implications for the takeover…

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

To be fair, that’s what I had heard a week or so ago, he is going all guns blazing after the PL and wants to expose the cunts as even bigger cunts than he is, regardless of implications for the takeover…

Cunts exposing cunts.

Gonna whack that into xhamster.com and see what I get!

Guest HTT II
Just now, Rocker said:

Cunts exposing cunts.

Gonna whack that into xhamster.com and see what I get!

Be Ashley and Bruce dildoing each other

Can you use an out of court settlement offer as evidence?  I doubt it aren't they usually prefaced with a phrase like 'without prejudice' to stop that?

Could be talking out of my hoop however 

18 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Can you use an out of court settlement offer as evidence?  I doubt it aren't they usually prefaced with a phrase like 'without prejudice' to stop that?

Generally without prejudice settlement discussions can't be used as evidence, but there are exceptions to that, such as where it shows that the case being defended is dishonest or fraudulent.

Edited by Jackie Broon

17 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Seems the done thing in here anyway. 

:shifty:

Burnsie is a roaster that tweets from many different accounts. He says something and gets proved to be talking shit he’ll then delete the tweet and block people. I’m sure he is the absolute pest that is Rafa facts too. 

Used to post on here. I think as gallowgate end & got banned. Nothing he tweets is worth discussing. 

Edited by gdm

Just now, gdm said:

Burnsie is a roaster who’s a roaster that tweets from many different accounts. He says something and gets proved to be talking shit he’ll then delete the tweet and block people. I’m sure he is the absolute pest that is Rafa facts too. 

Used to post on here. I think as gallowgate end & got banned. Nothing he tweets is worth discussing. 

He's an awful human.

Can anyone knock a quick timeline up of what is (officially) happening and when?  Ie, legitimately sourced info. 

I'm honestly still swaying positive about it going through but don't really give any credence to the twitter shite that pops up. Just looking for a lazy bastards way of seeing what's actually going on tbh. 

Edited by Wilson