Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

15 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Had a dream last night that I was waking through Newcastle and turned a corner down by the stadium and there was a line like ten thousand people long waiting to buy season tickets in person because the takeover had just gone through.

So obviously the takeover is close. 

Had a dream last night that my hot coworker had started an OnlyFans - may all our dreams come true

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Had a dream last night that my hot coworker had started an OnlyFans - may all our dreams come true

LOL, love the way your dream still requires you to pay for seeing her.   Mind just couldn't handle you two together eh?

31 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

I had a dream the other night that I was being attacked by a crocodile. It was biting my foot. It didn’t end well for the wife though because I hoofed her in my sleep instead of the croc 

2 minutes ago, James said:

IF, and big IF there was an agreement to report this at a discrete time for the PL, it would be just after the end of England’s Euro Campaign

It will be huge football news regardless I think

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Had a dream last night that I was waking through Newcastle and turned a corner down by the stadium and there was a line like ten thousand people long waiting to buy season tickets in person because the takeover had just gone through.

So obviously the takeover is close. 

Maybe just a flashback, we used to have that many people queuing to buy the bloody home shirt

Edited by Wolfcastle

12 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

No

Pretty certain there, Joey. As with everything, no one except those involved know anything. Yet here you are, erring on the side of negativity…yawn. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

He’s started his morning off going full Munson.

It is the Munson season…

Edited by HTT II