Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

9 minutes ago, FCB said:

I can assure you, I really am not lol. For a start, I run @CoreOfNufc along with another member (not on this site). Plus he's tried to get police on me before so there's that. The retweet thing is just a likes method to push engagements (relating to wanting to show Burnsie up once takeover occurs). Not really sure how you want me to prove I'm different?

No worries pal, I believe you. Just don't want fake itk's getting attention.

1 minute ago, number9shirt said:

No worries pal, I believe you. Just don't want fake itk's getting attention.

Like I said, I'm gone after takeover. With special credit given to this site along with 606 ofc. And to Ando.

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Is something happening on Friday?

I'm confused.

Aye at some point in the afternoon, the clock will strike 3.00pm 

6 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

That Sheikh_of_Araby says there's been an update on the CAT website, but i don't even know if he's talking about our case.

I'm saying he's a WUM if not.

Just had a look, no update on Ashley’s case with the PL.

56 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Also on there Tel is a Everton fan that generally winds everyone up so don’t believe him when he says it will be announced in 7 days. 

The reason the brothers are involved is to develop the city’s infrastructure and real estate around the city. Get ready for a mega stadium taking its inspiration from NEOM, it will be the most sustainable and futuristic arena ever built, the guy I heard speak about it said it will make the Spurs stadium look 100 years old.

Aye, he's a WUM alright. :lol:

Munson is a total barmpot & not the full shilling, but is undoubtedly good entertainment value. It doesn't bear think about what would happen on this thread if he camped in here though.

11 hours ago, Wandy said:

Yes, he's confirmed this. But FFS it was still infuriating that he did that. Back to trusting nobody then. :lol:

Everyone just needs to wait for official confirmation or verified news. The post in the forum maybe right and he might genuinely have a source. We have all probably fell for so called ITK with their sources at some point over the period of the takeover (especially when it looked a real possibility). The information was posted on Sunday and we are now into Wednesday, but still no official announcement. I can’t see there being a set announcement date/ time for the decision to be released (please correct me if that’s incorrect), so the question for me is if someone off a forum has been given correct actual information that a decision against the Premier League has been concluded, then why has this not been officially released. Also if someone from a NUFC forum has the information, then you would imagine one of the media outlets would probably have sources with the same information also. He also seems to have backed down a bit, now saying the information is correct to the best of his knowledge. Why also put false information out to try and catch a mole, especially when anyone can read that forum. Just seems a bit suspect to me, we shall see though.

7 hours ago, Wandy said:

The reason the brothers are involved is to develop the city’s infrastructure and real estate around the city. Get ready for a mega stadium taking its inspiration from NEOM, it will be the most sustainable and futuristic arena ever built, the guy I heard speak about it said it will make the Spurs stadium look 100 years old.

Aye, he's a WUM alright. :lol:

Munson is a total barmpot & not the full shilling, but is undoubtedly good entertainment value. It doesn't bear think about what would happen on this thread if he camped in here though.

he would be on ignore if he was on this forum as he would just do my head in.