The Mike Ashley Era Time Capsule

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting pipped to Loic Remy by QPR

:lol: Didn't we wait for them to pay for the flight before trying to nick him?

Wonder how many top top players we missed out on because of pennies?

Fucking loads I reckon.

Getting to the point where I was more unhappy to score a goal than concede one.

That's the one above all.

Exactly. It takes something to actively break a fan base. Even with new ownership it will be hard for some fans to ever come back. Never have I been more ashamed yet more happy to go against every fiber of my being and cheer against the team I love.

To think it still got worse after Pardew left.

Being always a half step away from fixing things. Ashley could have been loved so easily. But Ashley gonna Ashley. Good riddance.

Pardew’s narcissism

Pardew’s excuses

Pardew’s headbutt

Pardew v Pellegrini

Yeah, all my worst memories will always be associated with that wank stain Pardew and his unholy alliance with Ashley.

Anyway, as soon as this is done, I don't even want to think about Ashley again, going to put all this in the trash segment of my brain.

The massive mistakes over and over spring to mind.

Repeatedly being advised by none footballing people.

Graham Carr bargain signing policy,buy low sell high,age cap nobody over 26.

Wearing a Nufc shirt and drinking with the fans when he is the owner and not a real fan.

The appointment of Pardew stands out the most, but the irony is although it was a torrid, torrid time, it was Ashley's highest ever league finish.

I'd say better times were Chris Hughton winning the championship and unearthing some fresh faces along the way, and equally Raffa winning the championship and bringing stability back to the club.

So looking back the best times under Ashley were the relegated moments, because they were times we had managers here who I admired.

I've ended up somehow looking at the positives under Ashley it seems here, but there were so many negatives and piss poor mistakes. The blokes a total waster, at the end of the day he should never have purchased us.