The Mike Ashley Era Time Capsule

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting pipped to Loic Remy by QPR

:lol: Didn't we wait for them to pay for the flight before trying to nick him?

Wonder how many top top players we missed out on because of pennies?

f***ing loads I reckon.

We need an XI of players we should have signed but didn't through being tight. Caballero, Modric, Schweinsteiger, Salah, Lacazette, Gameiro all come to mind.

:lol: Colo choking the shit out of that little dude in that friendly.

:lol:

1Qe8nSj.jpg

:lol: :lol: Locked fingers, not watching the life drain from his eyes. Thumb over the windpipe. Colo is no rookie.

at various points in our history, he had many of us rooting for losses so that our manager could get sacked....he had us rooting for losses so we'd go down and he'd maybe consider selling up. wild.

Anyone got that picture of Pardew, Llambias, Joe Kinear and someone else sat in an airport looking wrecked? They were on their way to see Ashley so they could secure funds for new players.

Guest neesy111

Anyone got that picture of Pardew, Llambias, Joe Kinear and someone else sat in an airport looking wrecked? They were on their way to see Ashley so they could secure funds for new players.

Was at Nice airport I think.

Was at Nice airport I think.

Yeah, that was it.  Kinnear looked like he'd been at the special brew all night.