Watford vs Newcastle United - 11/07/20@12:30 - Live on Amazon Prime & Twitch

A win for Watford and west ham would be the nail in Villas coffin i think, Come on watford

Villas down regardless.

i have them going down on goal difference but i think they have some winnable games now

If the front three of ASM , Miggy and ermmm  :lol:    play.....

At over 3/1 we are great value to win this , I agree Watford can be decent on song but I wouldn’t back them odds on in any game. Nothing to fret over but w3 can easily win this .

These are shit and good at times. :lol:

What’s the team news for this lads?

Team: Jamaal Lascelles, Miguel Almiron and Allan Saint-Maximin could all return to the starting XI.

However Isaac Hayden and Sean Longstaff aren't expected to play again this season after suffering hamstring injuries. Andy Carroll reportedly has a groin strain and Emil Krafth an unspecified issue.

Ciaran Clark and Florian Lejeune remain sidelined, but the latter could return in the coming games.

WFC: Former Magpie Daryl Janmaat hasn't featured since November with a knee problem. Gerard Deulofeu and Isaac Success are also out due to injury.

What’s the team news for this lads?

Team: Jamaal Lascelles, Miguel Almiron and Allan Saint-Maximin could all return to the starting XI.

However Isaac Hayden and Sean Longstaff aren't expected to play again this season after suffering hamstring injuries. Andy Carroll reportedly has a groin strain and Emil Krafth an unspecified issue.

Ciaran Clark and Florian Lejeune remain sidelined, but the latter could return in the coming games.

WFC: Former Magpie Daryl Janmaat hasn't featured since November with a knee problem. Gerard Deulofeu and Isaac Success are also out due to injury.

Cheers, hmmm, we are great value here if we put out the best we can.

Dubs

Manq Jamaal Fernandez Rose

Bentableb Shelvey

Lazaro Almiron ASM

Gayle

Picks itself in my eyes. Expecting Joelinton and Ritchie to be picked by Bruce though.

Neeone covered themselves in glory v City but I'd be amazed if Bentaleb started. Unless both Longstaffs and Hayden are unavailable

Looking forward to this.  7:30pm kick off on a Saturday night, perfect.  My boys are finally getting into football and NUFC but the games they've actually watched with me so far this season have been dire :lol:  Hopefully a Newcastle win and a few goals to get them hooked and cement their misery for the next 80 years or so.

edit:  I had a dream that someone was posting updates on here and Shortstaff scored to make it 2-1 so get your money on that.

A win for Watford and west ham would be the nail in Villas coffin i think, Come on watford

Villas down regardless.

If Watford don't win, which the majority on here will still (just about) hope, and Villa beat Palace (on a 4 match losing streak) then they'll be within 1 or 2 points of Watford, so within 1 match, and game on.

I wouldn't be bothered at all if Watford win to be honest. Plus the worse we finish, the less chance Bruce would be kept on, should the T/O go through.

2 valid reasons there, F it. Come on Watford.