Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Newcastle United - 20/07/20 - FIN

Disco

The lack of quality across the pitch is the most notable thing about this game. Championship quality bilge.

Lack of any sort of tactics was more notable - no fluidity what so ever.

I gave up on tactics and formations the moment Bruce was appointed so no big surprise there.

Guest godzilla

Thats what we have to look forward to next season if the takeover doesn't go though, terrifying.

I actually think it will be a lot worse (now that is scary), but if the takeover doesn't go through then I certainly won't be wasting my time watching the shit show anyway

Game highlight: Dubravka's nice cap.

Thought the same, I was entertained by it for a few minutes. Old school.

Thought it matched his shirt rather nicely tbf 10/10 for me

What were Dyer and Souness saying? I've had it on in the background but zoned out long ago.

I've only seen the quotes as I don't bother with pre-match but Dyer was giving it the usual about Rafa and Bruce. Also claimed it was one of our best ever points totals despite him being at the club for many years where we beat it comfortably.

What were Dyer and Souness saying? I've had it on in the background but zoned out long ago.

I've only seen the quotes as I don't bother with pre-match but Dyer was giving it the usual about Rafa and Bruce. Also claimed it was one of our best ever points totals despite him being at the club for many years where we beat it comfortably.

They're bashing out the "demanding fans" trope as we speak.

Fucking Souness with his "I know how difficult the job is" and "demanding fans" bollocks.

Demanding fans, wanting something other than dog shit football, week in week out.

Pundits: (insert any club) fans should expect better and want more ambition all those associated with their club.

Also pundits: Newcastle fans are too demanding and should accept a club filled with arseholes who have no ambition.