Newcastle United 1-3 Liverpool - 26/07/20 post match from pg9

Disco

God we've been dreadful.

This is pretty much how we played most of the season when Joelinton was really struggling.

Gayle and ASM have doen nothing all game outside of that quick free kick goal. The pair of them have been stood 10 yards from our own box the whole game.

Having trouble with my Wi-Fi, someone is smiling down upon me, saving me from this car crash.

I'm sure wor Brucie can get them in at half time and get them fired up for the second half, a tactical master class lies ahead now he's seen where ours and their weaknesses are, he'll make the correct formation and personnel changes and we'll see a different side second half. Either that or it'll turn into a severe ass pummeling...

Guest Butcher

We are the worst team in the world to watch play football.

Utter trash.

Yeah I think we probably are. Can't really think of a worse side to watch at present.

Most teams in the bottom half are awful to watch.

Utter trash.

Yeah I think we probably are. Can't really think of a worse side to watch at present.

Southampton & Brighton play some canny stuff. We could only dream of Head Coaches like those under Ashley.

The overriding emotion I have for this game is "Meh", didn't celebrate when we scored, didn't care when we conceded. Its such a meaningless game, that just stinks of mediocrity, its hard to even get slightly excited about this game, even more so with the way we've played against a B rate Liverpool.

Utter trash.

That's the point, I can't even say they are worse to watch than us.