Fixtures 2020/21

Seeing Fulham away last day made me a bit sad. Reminded me of Rafa's final game and the fact that's the last time I actively go and support the club for the foreseeable. :(

Absolutely the wrong topic for this but a lot of people stopped going to force Mike to sell as he clearly wasn’t interested and was only trying to keep up above water. Now he’s very clearly desperate to sell, seeming as much as we are happy for him to leave. Does that change peoples stance on going to games?

Or is the club just abandoned until it’s sold? I’ve stayed away since Rafa walked for those reasons. Despite everything feeling terrible does that perspective change for some people?

Seeing Fulham away last day made me a bit sad. Reminded me of Rafa's final game and the fact that's the last time I actively go and support the club for the foreseeable. :(

Absolutely the wrong topic for this but a lot of people stopped going to force Mike to sell as he clearly wasn’t interested and was only trying to keep up above water. Now he’s very clearly desperate to sell, seeming as much as we are happy for him to leave. Does that change peoples stance on going to games?

Or is the club just abandoned until it’s sold? I’ve stayed away since Rafa walked for those reasons. Despite everything feeling terrible does that perspective change for some people?

Answer this then; what's the point in going to matches?

I can't speak for others but I'll still not attend any games until he's gone. Granted, that's easy for me to say from the other end of the country where I pay hundreds for the privilege of attending one or two home games and closer away games a year.

Think I saw someone in another thread mention the possibility of fans reasoning as you've said; 'well he clearly wants to sell now so he will when he can. lets go support the team in the meantime'. I don't want to be a part of anything that might warm him to keeping the club in the slightest. Keep the pressure on.

I can't speak for others but I'll still not attend any games until he's gone. Granted, that's easy for me to say from the other end of the country where I pay hundreds for the privilege of attending one or two home games and closer away games a year.

Think I saw someone in another thread mention the possibility of fans reasoning as you've said; 'well he clearly wants to sell now so he will when he can. lets go support the team in the meantime'. I don't want to be a part of anything that might warm him to keeping the club in the slightest. Keep the pressure on.

Yea, I think I’m the same. Although I don’t know whether that’s because I’m sick of it or to make albeit small stand against Mike though.

@9Shearergol[/member]

To support an average team that probably needs the backing?

Like I said before if staying away earlier was to force Mike to sell, now he’s trying to does that change anything?

Yea, I think I’m the same. Although I don’t know whether that’s because I’m sick of it or to make albeit small stand against Mike though.

@9Shearergol[/member]

To support an average team that probably needs the backing?

Like I said before if staying away earlier was to force Mike to sell, now he’s trying to does that change anything?

"Support da team not da regime" then

Fuck that. What if he's trying to sell because the fans stay away? As soon as they come back he might decide to stick around?

Guest neesy111

It wouldn't be a fixture list without away fixtures first game, boxing day and last game of the season.  :lol:

Our last 2 seasons we played at home on first game of the season.

It wouldn't be a fixture list without away fixtures first game, boxing day and last game of the season.  :lol:

Our last 2 seasons we played at home on first game of the season.

Calm down, Statto.