Callum Wilson

Strawberry

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The lad who reported the bust up is saying Wilson has apologised fwiw. Sounds like back tracking to fit the reported events mind.

As long as he’s in the squad v Brentford. We need all the ammo we have :icon_salut:

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Appears he has travelled to London

They are flying straight out to Australia afterwards, so it would be a surprised if he didn’t go to London with the team, even if he’s only going to Australia to be part of the PR obligations.

7 hours ago, Ben said:

So he's put the dummy back in 

Or it was all total bullshit to begin with and like Isak he was just ill?

Now that’s he’s well again the people who made up the bust up rumour need an explanation why he’s suddenly back.

Never believed any of that. Eddie and Wilson go way back. This club seems to possess the largest amount of Twitter bellends out there. If it was true the mainstream press would have been all over it trying to destabilise the club. 

36 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Never believed any of that. Eddie and Wilson go way back. This club seems to possess the largest amount of Twitter bellends out there. If it was true the mainstream press would have been all over it trying to destabilise the club. 

Arsenal Fans say ‘hi’…

16 minutes ago, Ben said:

Howes faith in Wison concerns me 

Somebody touched on it earlier. He won’t say anything other. What he thinks and believes, then says publicly will be very different. But yeah Wilson is prolific when fit. When fit being the issue! 

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Howes faith in Wison concerns me 

Is it really a surprise?  Howe has this loyalty mentality.  Unless Callum wants to leave I can't see Eddie selling him.

19 minutes ago, duo said:

Is it really a surprise?  Howe has this loyalty mentality.  Unless Callum wants to leave I can't see Eddie selling him.

Eddie might not, but if the right offer comes in then the club certainly will

Posted (edited)

The club will sell Wilson no matter what Howe wants i think, aye. If the offer approaches anywhere near decent at least. 

Edited by Ikon

16 minutes ago, Ikon said:

The club will sell Wilson no matter what Howe wants i think, aye. If the offer approaches anywhere near decent at least. 

Next season (I think) is the last year of his contract so if they want to get any money for him they have to sell in the Summer.

From my rough calculations we have had 33 instances this season when only 1 of them has been available 

Probably also been occasions when they have played not fully fit