Callum Wilson

Strawberry

1 hour ago, 80 said:

I think it's roundly agreed that Trippier was an absurd bargain for us... Not something to base off as a typical deal.

Someone his age and injury record - £20m id snap their hands off personally as I don’t think he’s worth that.  Not now.

1 hour ago, Doctor Zaius said:

20m for Wilson is mental like. 11 starts in all comps this season. 33 soon. 

Guess the Saudi league might get two years out of him. 

👍👌

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

Someone his age and injury record - £20m id snap their hands off personally as I don’t think he’s worth that.  Not now.

Largely agreed, but the same can be said of most of the Saudi purchases, if anyone wanted to kick off about player valuations.

Posted (edited)

11 starts all season, wonder if the "he'll get 20 goals next season" brigade have finally woken up.

Edit: completed 90 minutes 6 times all season.

Edited by Karjala

Just now, Karjala said:

11 starts all season, wonder if the "he'll get 20 goals next season" brigade have finally woken up.

Don't worry, we're going to get £20m off a Saudi team for him in the summer.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

Don't worry, we're going to get £20m off a Saudi team for him in the summer.

£40m I've heard 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Few more rumours of him and Howe falling out now on twitter.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee bitch

Edited by cubaricho

I get the feeling Howe is a lot like KK where despite the jovial and mild-mannered front; if you cross him, you go. 

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

I get the feeling Howe is a lot like KK where despite the jovial and mild-mannered front; if you cross him, you go. 

Yep. Case in point Ryan Frasier.

Just now, Donut said:

Yep. Case in point Ryan Frasier.

Yet if you tickle his balls he will play you constantly even if you are utter shite.

Fuck knows if there is anything in the rumours of him not being injured. But if he isn’t injured and hasn’t played then that will be a very sad sour end to his career here. Hopefully it’s bs, we could have done with him today. 

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

Yeap, I think he tried to get something from Ryan Fraser when he needed him and then fucked him off after what happened at Bournemouth.

If he and Howe have had  a falling out, thank the lad for his services, but it's time to shift him on. Having pretty much only one fit striker (Isak) for the whole season has been a real issue and a mistake by the club. Needs addressing in the summer.