Newport County 1-1 Newcastle United (NUFC win 5-4 on pens)

joeyt

We seriously need a new manager.  I said this at the end of last season. 

:lol:

Joey, that's a bit naughty cutting and pasting some of my post.  Why didn't you quote all of it?  Very misleading and underhand if you ask me.

I'm starting to think Mike Ashley isn't a good fit as an owner.

This. The manager is irrelevant, although Rod will never see the bigger picture here.

I'm starting to think Mike Ashley isn't a good fit as an owner.

This. The manager is irrelevant, although Rod will never see the bigger picture here.

Good God, you couldn't be anymore wrong.

I can understand the logic of people wanting us in order to get rid of Brice, but generally Ashley doesn’t sack managers.

Rafa left at the end of contract.

McClaren should have been sacked before he was. Any ordinary club would have sacked him in that international break, ahead of winnable games. It wasn’t until Rafa said he wanted to join us and had actually signed for us before he was sacked.

Carver left at the end of his contract. He was given more time because the club did not have a plan for incase Pardew left.

Pardew despite the unrest which meant he couldn’t come off his touch line to take control of games, and his disciplinary issues, was nowhere near being sacked. As I mentioned above, the club had no plan for incase he left or something happened to him, indicating they had no ambition to get rid of him.

Ashley saw money and the potential to get away from the uproar surrounding him, but no idea how to replace him.

Pardew saw an opportunity to go somewhere he felt he would be loved forever.

Hughton was only sacked because Pardew got into debt with our chairman at the time and had no source of income to pay him back. Sacking Hughton and employing Pardew was a way of lending a favour to his mate, it had nothing to do with the teams performances or position.

Shearer, not actually sacked.

JFK. Not sacked, just very ill an unable to carry out his job, although his ability to carry out his job before becoming ill was questionable. The results are performances would have been enough for any manager to be sacked.

Keegan. Quit when he realised the truth.

Fat Sam. Sacked when Ashley thought he could do better and had a relationship with the fans.

Openly admits that he should never have sacked him, he is the ultimate manager for Ashley.

People are deluded if they think Bruce is getting sacked under Ashley.

I hear you but the difference now is a third party monitoring results. An earlier than usual panic and manager replacement is more possible than in previous years

What third party? Are we still pretending that Staveley is going to buy the club? Wake up.

I can understand the logic of people wanting us in order to get rid of Brice, but generally Ashley doesn’t sack managers.

McClaren should have been sacked before he was. Any ordinary club would have sacked him in that international break, ahead of winnable games. It wasn’t until Rafa said he wanted to join us and had actually signed for us before he was sacked.

Carver left at the end of his contract. He was given more time because the club did not have a plan for incase Pardew left.

Pardew despite the unrest which meant he couldn’t come off his touch line to take control of games, and his disciplinary issues, was nowhere near being sacked. As I mentioned above, the club had no plan for incase he left or something happened to him, indicating they had no ambition to get rid of him.

Ashley saw money and the potential to get away from the uproar surrounding him, but no idea how to replace him.

Hughton was only sacked because Pardew got into debt with our chairman at the time and had no source of income to pay him back. Sacking Hughton and employing Pardew was a way of lending a favour to his mate, it had nothing to do with the teams performances or position.

JFK. Not sacked, just very ill an unable to carry out his job, although his ability to carry out his job before becoming ill was questionable. The results are performances would have been enough for any manager to be sacked.

Fat Sam. Sacked when Ashley thought he could do better and had a relationship with the fans.

Openly admits that he should never have sacked him, he is the ultimate manager for Ashley.

I hear you but the difference now is a third party monitoring results. An earlier than usual panic and manager replacement is more possible than in previous years

What third party? Are we still pretending that Staveley is going to buy the club? Wake up.

Why not?  Do you know something that we don't?  By we I mean the rest of the world.

Why not?  Do you know something that we don't?  By we I mean the rest of the world.

Well the rest of the world knows that they have walked away. Unless you know better?

Well the rest of the world knows that they have walked away. Unless you know better?

Have they?  Smart arse!

Ah, right. I was talking about the players being on twitter at half time which is why Jonjo would have known what the journos were saying.

It would also explain why we always look just as bad after halftime as there are clearly no team talks taking place that are being paid attention to.

Have they?  Smart arse!

She was never interested anyway. Tyre kicker so I've heard. 

Thought Schar looked life Dean Gaffney from Eastenders last night with his hair grown out a bit.

he's been Bruced. pale, clean shaven, longer hair - he's not the absolute adonis that Rafa had honed him into.