Newport County 1-1 Newcastle United (NUFC win 5-4 on pens)

joeyt

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Bet you were running round your ma's living room doing the Shelvey shush celebration when they skied that last pen.

My mam died when I was 12 years old. Thanks for the message.

My mam is dead too. You’re still a prick.

Go f*** yourself you c***.

Once again, an unnecessary insult from you.

What an utterly abhorrent contributor to this online community.

He calls me a prick and it's me with the unnecessary insult?

You do very little other than goad people into arguments.

Moreover, glass houses/stones and all that...

I said my mother died when I was 12 and he called me a prick. I wasn't even messaging him.

I’m looking at the longer trajectory of your posts, dear fellow. Can you say that you’ve refrained from insulting other posters?

I thought not.

I get abuse. I give it back.

I can understand the logic of people wanting us in order to get rid of Brice, but generally Ashley doesn’t sack managers.

Rafa left at the end of contract.

McClaren should have been sacked before he was. Any ordinary club would have sacked him in that international break, ahead of winnable games. It wasn’t until Rafa said he wanted to join us and had actually signed for us before he was sacked.

Carver left at the end of his contract. He was given more time because the club did not have a plan for incase Pardew left.

Pardew despite the unrest which meant he couldn’t come off his touch line to take control of games, and his disciplinary issues, was nowhere near being sacked. As I mentioned above, the club had no plan for incase he left or something happened to him, indicating they had no ambition to get rid of him.

Ashley saw money and the potential to get away from the uproar surrounding him, but no idea how to replace him.

Pardew saw an opportunity to go somewhere he felt he would be loved forever.

Hughton was only sacked because Pardew got into debt with our chairman at the time and had no source of income to pay him back. Sacking Hughton and employing Pardew was a way of lending a favour to his mate, it had nothing to do with the teams performances or position.

Shearer, not actually sacked.

JFK. Not sacked, just very ill an unable to carry out his job, although his ability to carry out his job before becoming ill was questionable. The results are performances would have been enough for any manager to be sacked.

Keegan. Quit when he realised the truth.

Fat Sam. Sacked when Ashley thought he could do better and had a relationship with the fans.

Openly admits that he should never have sacked him, he is the ultimate manager for Ashley.

People are deluded if they think Bruce is getting sacked under Ashley.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Bet you were running round your ma's living room doing the Shelvey shush celebration when they skied that last pen.

I said my mother died when I was 12 and he called me a prick. I wasn't even messaging him.

I’m looking at the longer trajectory of your posts, dear fellow. Can you say that you’ve refrained from insulting other posters?

I thought not.

And you don’t instigate?

You're still a tit and always will be.  You must be so proud.

You said Fabio Capello was a shit manager so like I care what you think, you old stalker.

Please get rid of this poster (ban).  All he does is wind people up, it's obvious. 

I thought not.

You get it back as you and Kaka seem to not watch the same shite we all do  .Sympathy is hard to give you with this abject shite.

If there was a plan,  fibe, if there was a pattern fine but there nowt man. Its pathetic ,yep job done in the end but ffs .

Sick as a bastard watching this crap man.

Watching this version of NUFC slither into a cup semi, final or - worst of all - win something, having shown unrelenting contempt towards the competitions in the past, has been one of my biggest fears since Rafa went. There'd be something a bit cruel about it. Or karma, perhaps, depending on how you view those who feel disdain towards whatever this institution is supposed to be.

Watching this version of NUFC slither into a cup semi, final or - worst of all - win something, having shown unrelenting contempt towards the competitions in the past, has been one of my biggest fears since Rafa went. There'd be something a bit cruel about it. Or karma, perhaps, depending on how you view those who feel disdain towards whatever this institution is supposed to be.

If we won the cup then amazing. It’s so clearly not going to happen though. :lol:

I can understand the logic of people wanting us in order to get rid of Brice, but generally Ashley doesn’t sack managers.

Rafa left at the end of contract.

McClaren should have been sacked before he was. Any ordinary club would have sacked him in that international break, ahead of winnable games. It wasn’t until Rafa said he wanted to join us and had actually signed for us before he was sacked.

Carver left at the end of his contract. He was given more time because the club did not have a plan for incase Pardew left.

Pardew despite the unrest which meant he couldn’t come off his touch line to take control of games, and his disciplinary issues, was nowhere near being sacked. As I mentioned above, the club had no plan for incase he left or something happened to him, indicating they had no ambition to get rid of him.

Ashley saw money and the potential to get away from the uproar surrounding him, but no idea how to replace him.

Pardew saw an opportunity to go somewhere he felt he would be loved forever.

Hughton was only sacked because Pardew got into debt with our chairman at the time and had no source of income to pay him back. Sacking Hughton and employing Pardew was a way of lending a favour to his mate, it had nothing to do with the teams performances or position.

Shearer, not actually sacked.

JFK. Not sacked, just very ill an unable to carry out his job, although his ability to carry out his job before becoming ill was questionable. The results are performances would have been enough for any manager to be sacked.

Keegan. Quit when he realised the truth.

Fat Sam. Sacked when Ashley thought he could do better and had a relationship with the fans.

Openly admits that he should never have sacked him, he is the ultimate manager for Ashley.

People are deluded if they think Bruce is getting sacked under Ashley.

I hear you but the difference now is a third party monitoring results. An earlier than usual panic and manager replacement is more possible than in previous years

I hope we lose every game until Bruce goes just like pardew. I couldn’t care less what sort of “fan” that makes me

Ultimately we all want what's best for NUFC, that's what makes you (and - seeing as it's pointless denying it - me) the same as Samptime.

The majority of fans, Samptime being one, look at the current team and still see the club they grew up supporting - or at least enough of it. So they carry on somewhere close to, if not exactly, how they always have. Others don't see that club, but believe it's in there somewhere, with an enduring hope that it'll reemerge at some point. So we keep in touch with it despite not rooting for it. And that's the best answer I can come up with to Samptime's original question to all the cunts. Sifu did it better.