Newcastle vs Burnley - 3/10/2020 @Twenty Hundred Hours - Live on Sky

You don't appreciate just how much shitehousery goes on with Burnley until you see them live. They basically play for throw ins and take what feels like hours over each and every one. We will get 0 and if they have an ounce of ambition they will get 1.

You don't appreciate just how much shitehousery goes on with Burnley until you see them live. They basically play for throw ins and take what feels like hours over each and every one. We will get 0 and if they have an ounce of ambition they will get 1.

One the main reasons I’d love Dyche to get, and fail. at a job where playing as you say isn’t lauded. Yes, he can organise a defence but by God it’s awful. Two big hard soft lads with collapsing legs on landing upfront to win the FKs whilst he calls for his enemy to be punished.

Got better things to do than watch this thankfully. Like staring at a wall.

In terms of the result I really couldn't care less, which is an improvement on wanting us to get hammered at least.

Remember the Rafa game we won 2-1?  Never looked like losing.  Dominated possession with Schar pinging 70 yard diagonals all night?  We played 541...

I remember the away game being more nervy than it ought to have been, but they got absolutely nowhere near us in the home one (Schar's pinger). Rondon just kept their centre-backs busy all night while the other attackers zipped around. Took the complete piss out of Burnley and their whole ethos; I.e. proved that a battering ram centre-forward can be a focal point of the team, but without it being at the expense of nice, effective football. Rafa was the man.

It's about time we changed and became more forward thinking, though.

MAN.