Newcastle vs Burnley - 3/10/2020 @Twenty Hundred Hours - Live on Sky

Literally can't wait for this football feast!

Wonder if NUFC360 put "MAAAATCHDAAAAY" tomorrow like they do for every game? Like who is that excited to watch us?

I'm looking forward to it like. I'm getting some Heineken in for it this afternoon and I'm making some gyros as well

Wonder if NUFC360 put "MAAAATCHDAAAAY" tomorrow like they do for every game? Like who is that excited to watch us?

I'm actually kind of looking forward to it, as it's going to be fascinating as to how horrible the game actually is :lol:

I'm looking forward to it like. I'm getting some Heineken in for it this afternoon and I'm making some gyros as well

Get some photos up on the What Are The Eating thread

Be the best part of the match that.

Be the best part of the match that.

I'm already excited for it.

Fair chance this will be the worst top-flight football match ever staged. Cabbage heed and worm muncher in absolute dreamland as balls are pumped aimlessly into the corners.

Only saving grace is the timing gives a perfect excuse to be mortal throughout.

Guest neesy111

Fair chance this will be the worst top-flight football match ever staged. Cabbage heed and worm muncher in absolute dreamland as balls are pumped aimlessly into the corners.

Only saving grace is the timing gives a perfect excuse to be mortal throughout.

Alcohol and squinting your eyes  might make it look bearable.

Oh no. Schar in the team means someone might actually try playing football. We can't have that.

He always looks really bad defensively in Bruce's setup, so I'm sure we'll be sure to negate any of the playing football that way.

Guest reefatoon

Could this be the first premier league game in history to have no shots on target in the whole 90 minutes?  Naa, they will get a few in.

Will be watching, expecting an easy win for Burnley 0-3 , we hardly have a shot on target and the crisis begin.

This will be fucking terrible.

Yeah, surprised that others think Burnley are some awful team at our level and it will be a 0-0 bore fest.

It will be plenty exciting for Burnley fans. There is a clear plan to their very direct play, and we will not be able to cope.

Especially, as they have players suited to their style, particularly out wide and up front. Lots of decent crosses into their big forward.