Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Looks that way brummie[/member]. Martinez must be in with a shout of the best keeper in the league and I love watching Grealish play.

Traore has started to shine now too, and they still have Barkley to come back into the fold.

Think these are now well on their way to separating themselves from us fully, just like Leicester did.

Don’t see the point of VAR if they can’t reverse stuff like that. Horrific flop by Tierney.

Exactly, the whole idea is it's worth all the fuck-on because you'll always get the big decisions right but every game week there's still game-defining stuff which is clearly and objectively the wrong decision.

WTF team has Arteta picked, AFTV should be fun tonight

I like Martinelli and Smith-Rowe and think they deserve their chance tbh.

Pepe and Willian have been very poor this season, so why not.

Still can’t believe Pepe cost over £70 million  :lol:

Much better from Arsenal this.

The more of the youngsters they play the better they are this season.

They have looked so much better in the Europa league this season with the youngsters making up more of their euro squads.

Arteta deserves massive credit for this team, I thought he was getting his p45 tonight, it must be nice having a manager with a plan, a vision and a set of balls.

He’ll deserve massive debit for all the other teams he’s put out though.

Arteta deserves massive credit for this team, I thought he was getting his p45 tonight, it must be nice having a manager with a plan, a vision and a set of balls.

He’ll deserve massive debit for all the other teams he’s put out though.

It's been tough, because he's tried to show faith in the more experienced players during this tough run, which kind of made sense but they've been horrendous.

Finally just thrown the youngsters on and they've rewarded him so far today. You could definitely argue he should have done it sooner, especially as they've done so well for him in Europe.

They have looked so much better in the Europa league this season with the youngsters making up more of their euro squads.

Regardless of what happens tonight - they need to stick with Arteta - ride the storm out and look to build again next season with 2-3 good players added to the lineup - he’s the right man for Arsenal - just needs some time and patience

Guest neesy111

Regardless of what happens tonight - they need to stick with Arteta - ride the storm out and look to build again next season with 2-3 good players added to the lineup - he’s the right man for Arsenal - just needs some time and patience

I agree with this.  Their problems are much bigger than the manager.

It's terrifying really.

Can't fathom how scouts could have placed that value on him.

It's terrifying really.

Can't fathom how scouts could have placed that value on him.

They probably told them he was worth £30m at most and they did a Stewart Donald on it