Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Liverpool have really turned to total s***. I can't recall champions ever being so poor.

Leicester were pretty terrible next season. Chelsea after both Mourinho and Conte’s titles.

But yeah, Liverpool fallen off a cliff last couple months.

Blackburn in 95/96 (ignoring that that evening in April).

Liverpool are absolutely s**** now like.

Didn’t Klopp take Dortmund from title challengers to utter s**** in a short space of time?

Don’t think it was season after they won title, but it went to piss start of season Lewandowski and Gotze left. Started poorly, mid table for ages and said he was leaving end of season.

No team can shoulder the injuries Liverpool have had. There’s zero trust there in that back line. The midfield dropping deeper to try and give them protection which leaves basically world class forwards looking as effective as Jacob Murphy or Ryan Fraser.

15 minutes to go and I’m hoping Fulham only get a point at Anfield. Madness.

I desperately for some reason want Fulham to hold on and take the three points. Mike Ashley what have you done to our club? That's a rhetorical question by the way before someone jumps in.

This has to be one of the biggest collapses of home league form in the history of the sport? 68 games, almost four years, without a single defeat and then six on the spin.