Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Would love to see Rafa vs Bielsa in the Premier League. Rafa with us of course. Would be a masterclass

Not going to even follow the match when we get humped by Leeds in a few weeks. A masterclass in its own way by master tactician Steve Bruce.

If Leeds were clinical I’m pretty sure they’d be near top of the league. Mad they haven’t scored here and couldn’t against Arsenal either despite dominating.

One of my best mates is Leeds fan, and he said for past 2 seasons, this has been the case.

Dominate, miss chance, rinse and repeat. I saw them 4 or 5 times last season live, and they created loads of chances, and scored like 1 in 10 or something stupid.

Guest Howaythetoon

I know he’s scored a few this season but it makes you wonder why Bielsa persists with Bamford really. He’s so wasteful.

Works his arse off basically. He does bring other players into the game, but yeah his finishing is wasteful.

Aye 7 goals in 11 games is piss poor...

I know he’s scored a few this season but it makes you wonder why Bielsa persists with Bamford really. He’s so wasteful.

Works his arse off basically. He does bring other players into the game, but yeah his finishing is wasteful.

You can still score goals and be wasteful brother.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m not your brother

I’m not your brother

:(

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m not your brother

Haha only joking

When was it daylight?

That was the idea on the original drawing board for VAR. They should go back to it. Feel like we’ve lost goals with current decision and maybe gained more cheap penalties so either way you feel a bit cheated.

I’m not your brother

Haha only joking

:)

I’m not your brother

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Oblak will play his 200th La Liga game next week.

Least goals conceeded by La Liga goalies in their first 200 games:

123 Oblak

165 Miguel Reina

176 Víctor Valdés

180 Zubizarreta

186 Ablanedo

196 Arconada

197 Abel

200 Artola

Some of those played behind great defences, too.

Wow. Fascinating. Shows how incredibly effectively he is!

How do you measure daylight?

May as well just get rid of all linesmen if that's going to be the rule

Any part of body in line with defender then onside. So clear daylight given off. Would still need for throw ins and corners unless they decide to go further.

How do you measure daylight?

May as well just get rid of all linesmen if that's going to be the rule

Any part of body in line with defender then onside. So clear daylight given off. Would still need for throw ins and corners unless they decide to go further.

Does that solve the problem? Aren't you still going to have them making the same mistakes when one part of the body is onside but it's really close?