Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Cavani may get in trouble for using a racist term on his Instagram

You know what he said?

Edit: :lol: Nevermind, seen it. My Colombian mate is ferociously insistent that South Americans use that term in an entirely different context than we'd expect it to be used in. Spoke about this kind of thing before after the Suarez incident. Very interesting to listen to. Makes you think about how it is received though, despite the defence of the context and intent. In South America and beyond.

So strange what has happened to Arsenal.  Thought they ended last season really well and obviously won the FA cup beating city and Chelsea on the way.

Still got to give Arteta time as they've went through a massive change.

Think Arteta has gone too far the other way. He's fixed them defensively somewhat but at the cost of most of their attacking threat and freedom.

As a neutral they've became one of the most boring teams to watch.

He’ll probably be a top manager but think the Arsenal job was too much, too soon. If they’re happy with 8th-10th for a few seasons and stick with him through it, he might turn it around eventually. Somewhere like us would have probably been a good first job for him even under Ashley. Expectations far lower, a decent budget but not too big that he’d be under huge pressure...

Not really watched anywhere near enough of other team's games to comment.  But Jota has exceeded expectations I would say, the same as Hojbjerg.  I'm sure plenty of Southampton fans were slating him when he left and I never remember seeing him and thinking he looked top class or anything. 

Wilson for what we paid and how valuable he is to the team has to be up there, also.

Not really watched anywhere near enough of other team's games to comment.  But Jota has exceeded expectations I would say, the same as Hojbjerg.  I'm sure plenty of Southampton fans were slating him when he left and I never remember seeing him and thinking he looked top class or anything. 

Wilson for what we paid and how valuable he is to the team has to be up there, also.

Jota has been class.