Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Arsenal below us in the league if it stays like this. Arteta maybe not the second coming after all

Who was the last manager who performed really well/made a major impression when their first ever job was straight in at PL club? Literally can't think of anyone recent. Gullit and Vialli?

Arsenal below us in the league if it stays like this. Arteta maybe not the second coming after all

Who was the last manager who performed really well/made a major impression when their first ever job was straight in at PL club? Literally can't think of anyone recent. Gullit and Vialli?

Gullit and Vialli such strange managers. Decent at Chelsea then absolutely fucking shite elsewhere

Guest neesy111

So strange what has happened to Arsenal.  Thought they ended last season really well and obviously won the FA cup beating city and Chelsea on the way.

Still got to give Arteta time as they've went through a massive change.

Makes you worry about Arsenal, like. I don’t think they can attract the top tier of Head Coach or Manager anymore. Same with players. Their current top players don’t seem to be performing. I don’t see them being a regular top 6 club for a while. At best they’re in the Leicester, Wolves, Everton bracket now (as a club) and not even that level on the pitch.

Tottenham had a XG of 0.00 in the second half today :lol:

I watched the game and I'm not surprised one bit by that. Mourinho played for the point second half.

Kept them top of the league though. Considering they were playing a very inexperienced centre back in Rodon, who actually did well, it was a decent point.

That’s the sort of result that might win them the league. I could see early 80s being enough this season. They seem to be beating the lesser teams (they’ll be kicking themselves with those 2 points they lost to us) so if they can keep grinding out 0-0s at the likes of Chelsea when things aren’t going their way, they’re a definite contender.