Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Wonder if he’ll walk to protect his bogus relegation record.He clearly doesn’t care about the club but adores money as much as he loves Michael Gove and would surely love a payoff before going back to chatting shit on the radio.

Wonder if he’ll walk to protect his bogus relegation record.He clearly doesn’t care about the club but adores money as much as he loves Michael Gove and would surely love a payoff before going back to chatting shit on the radio.

He'll walk and claim its down to health at some point, like when he wanted the season halted 2-3 weeks after joining

"I took him off and we demand 100%, I feel he is not in the right shape to help us. It was a hard decision but tomorrow it is forgotten and he has all possibilities to start against Atletico Madrid [in the Champions League on Tuesday]."

"Everyone has to understand that I take decisions to win games and there is no problem that he makes mistakes and has a bad game, but we can't lack energy even 10% or 5%.

"He knows what I demand from him and when he doesn't reach this level, it's a hard decision."

Refreshing as fuck hearing that. Just imagine having a manager like that, damn.