Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Does anyone else watch Villa and think fuck wish we'd went for Gerrard or just me 

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Does anyone else watch Villa and think fuck wish we'd went for Gerrard or just me 

Nah. Howe a better long-term bet for me. If we had half the players that Villa have we’d be way up the table already. Unfortunately Howe is working with absolute dogshit. 

Not so much that I wish we'd went for Gerrard, but as soon as Courtinho's agent was trying to find him a club we should have went all out for him. Same with Lucas Digne.

I refuse to beliieve that Steven Gerrard and Villa's position in the table are the only reasons they've signed them like. 

7 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Nah. Howe a better long-term bet for me. If we had half the players that Villa have we’d be way up the table already. Unfortunately Howe is working with absolute dogshit. 

Exactly, Gerrard has come into a squad with a solid base and group of exciting youngsters. Here he's have been coaching a defence in dissaray and non-existent midfield.

5 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Not so much that I wish we'd went for Gerrard, but as soon as Courtinho's agent was trying to find him a club we should have went all out for him. Same with Lucas Digne.

I refuse to beliieve that Steven Gerrard and Villa's position in the table are the only reasons they've signed them like. 

What do we have to offer Coutinho that Villa wouldn't at the moment?

6 minutes ago, triggs said:

What do we have to offer Coutinho that Villa wouldn't at the moment?

Do you not think the richest owners on the planet could conclvince a player that signing for their club is a good idea like?

Either we're not trying or we're not selling ourselves properly. I mean Emery obviously knocked us back for a reason.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Do you not think the richest owners on the planet could conclvince a player that signing for their club is a good idea like?

Either we're not trying or we're not selling ourselves properly. I mean Emery obviously knocked us back for a reason.

Its hard to sell ourselves properly when we're being ran by people who have no experience in football. Think that was probably the main issue with Emery anyway

1 minute ago, triggs said:

Its hard to sell ourselves properly when we're being ran by people who have no experience in football. Think that was probably the main issue with Emery anyway

They’ve had plenty of time to bring experienced footballing people in though.

It should have been the first job, well, after sacking Bruce.

Plenty of us were criticised for saying this in November, when it was clear we weren’t going about this in the right way.

41 minutes ago, triggs said:

You're 19th in the table and in a bad place.

You can't just pretend that doesn't make a difference.

We had to actually get relegated and almost go into administration before our rich owners rescued us and we started moving in the right direction.

You are at an earlier phase in disaster recovery. It's bound to be tougher with stuff like this.

Guest neesy111
36 minutes ago, jack j said:

Kicking right off in betis v sevilla

Refs delayed the game cos the crowd are launching alsorts on the pitch

Best derby in Spain by a distance.