Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Froggy - just being flippant with the xG figures.

I genuinely don't think you played that well, certainly not as well as Neville was making out on commentary. You were decent, but you were given carte blanche on what to do for most of the match and I don't remember other than a chance for Rashford, Olsen having to pull off any brilliant saves (and obviously cost us at least one). Yous were clearly the better team but again given how bad we were for 75% of the game, that's not saying much. Sincerely I'm surprised you thought you played so well.

Froggy - just being flippant with the xG figures.

I genuinely don't think you played that well, certainly not as well as Neville was making out on commentary. You were decent, but you were given carte blanche on what to do for most of the match and I don't remember other than a chance for Rashford, Olsen having to pull off any brilliant saves (and obviously cost us at least one). Yous were clearly the better team but again given how bad we were for 75% of the game, that's not saying much. Sincerely I'm surprised you thought you played so well.

Could be the Stella. I usually rewatch the game the day or two after and have another look. Certainly felt tonight we deserved a lot more than a point and that we played very well.

I'm with Gary Neville this time.

Didn't watch much of that, but Neville saying good performance - best all around display - score 3 at home and don't win  ???

Man Utd could lose 8-0 and Neville would announce it as the greatest display on Earth.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out Froggy is actually Neville.

Froggy - do you still have a bath with your brother?

Pretty shit that RB Leipzig get penalised and have to play their home leg at a neutral venue.

It’s the fault of the German government by not allowing anyone in the country with no exceptions, that is unless it’s Bayern Munich who flew out to play in the Club World Cup today and will be allowed to come back and play games straight away.

Hoejberg is unbelievably good.

Kind of player we have missed since Batty - get the ball, pass it forward - it’s not rocket science but the amount of footballers I have seen that are incapable of this is incredible

Guest neesy111

Pretty sad for West Brom fans what’s happened this season to them. Atrocious running of the club.

What happened?

Spending next to no money after coming up.

Pretty sad for West Brom fans what’s happened this season to them. Atrocious running of the club.

What happened?

Spending next to no money after coming up.

Did they not buy Diangana for 17m and Grant for 15m?

Sacked Bilic for pretty much no reason, after not really backing him bar signing loans on permanents in the summer, to bring a manager who is not only a cunt, but supports their rivals, to take them down without so much as a whimper.

Did Sam time waste against his own team, and then smiled about it? Took the ball in front of his own player and pretended to take a throw-in, before he gave it back. I mean, not that it would make a difference, but you would think a manager would be a bit more urgent at the end of a game.