Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Fulham are now unbeaten in four. 2 wins, 2 draws. Both of those draws were games they were the better team too and easily could’ve won.

Not to worry though. We’re 8 7 6 5 4 3 points clear and Fulham can’t turn their good performances into points.

Bruce will take us down.

It really puts into perspective how godawful we are under bruce that we are in danger of being caught by this fulham team that have been so bad noone has given a chance of escaping and couldnt get a win for their life for a whole half a season. And yet Bruce still claims he is improving us.

It really puts into perspective how godawful we are under bruce that we are in danger of being caught by this fulham team that have been so bad noone has given a chance of escaping and couldnt get a win for their life for a whole half a season. And yet Bruce still claims he is improving us.

If Jones hadn’t been brought in we’d be in the bottom 3 right now.

lol wonder what Lukey is saying

Be gentle Steve, please baby I've got to tweet tomorrow about how the players are letting you down.

Nah, Steve is a submissive for sure.

Aye but Luke is the subs sub [emoji38] I'm not proud as a grown man typing this.

Goalkeepers get away with so much that outfield players wouldn’t.

The ball just hit the keeper, he didn’t save it or win it through the challenge - it was a foul.

Thought the same- anywhere on the pitch an outfield player goes in with his leg a foot off the ground like that it's a foul and red card these days.

Squeaky bum time now.

I prefer our remaining fixtures to theirs, but they just look a more coherent team than us, and our injury list worries me. Need to look past tomorrow and target the Wolves/West Brom games. Should be looking for 4 points from them.