Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Some player Lukaku, like. 153 league goals in England and Serie A and still only 27. Think he’d have had just as good a chance of beating Shearer’s record if he hadn’t moved abroad.

Would have been a disaster if he beat Shearer's record. Isn't fit to lace his boots. Just doesn't do it against the big sides. 1,495 minutes for us against Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal and scored once. Still hasn't scored against Juve IIRC.

He'll get a serious amount of goals in Serie A mind as it's as poor as its ever been.

Aye, Serie A isn't the greatest beyond the top 3-4 sides. The depth from 5th to 12th for instance over here is far better. I still like him as a player mind.

He's good like, and I actually really liked him as a professional when he was at us (aside from the very end). Just think it would be a bit of a travesty if he was to break records such as Shearers. :lol:

Aye, Serie A isn't the greatest beyond the top 3-4 sides. The depth from 5th to 12th for instance over here is far better. I still like him as a player mind.

He's good like, and I actually really liked him as a professional when he was at us (aside from the very end). Just think it would be a bit of a travesty if he was to break records such as Shearers. :lol:

Yeah, would be one of those abnormalities like Gareth McAuley having more international goals for Northern Ireland than George Best. :lol:

Brighton are in as much bother as we are.

Eh ?  They're unbeaten in 6 league games, have only lost one in their last 8 league games, 1-0 to Man City. They have beaten Tottenham, Liverpool and Leeds in that time.

I'd rather be them than us right now.

Brighton are in as much bother as we are.

Eh ?  They're unbeaten in 6 league games, have only lost one in their last 8 league games, 1-0 to Man City. They have beaten Tottenham, Liverpool and Leeds in that time.

I'd rather be them than us right now.

They're only a point above us and are still struggling to score goals. They'll be in the mix.