Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

West Ham give off us under Pardew’s 5th finish vibes to me. They look solid and organised but seem to be living off players taking chances rather

than controlling games. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re absolutely shite again next season.

West Ham give off us under Pardew’s 5th finish vibes to me. They look solid and organised but seem to be living off players taking chances rather

than controlling games. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re absolutely shite again next season.

Not for me, they are solid and score goals.  That pardew season we were lucky as hell with late winning goals, usually 1-0

League seems pretty bad this season to me, maybe Covid related but yeah.

Yeah it is. Perfect time for a West Ham to take advantage - this is why I'm so enraged by our results and performances at home against you and Fulham. :lol:

Also great opportunity for Leicester to solidify themselves as a top 4/6 team which they are doing.

Yeah it is. Perfect time for a West Ham to take advantage - this is why I'm so enraged by our results and performances at home against you and Fulham. :lol:

Also great opportunity for Leicester to solidify themselves as a top 4/6 team which they are doing.

Yeah they were objectively really big missed opportunities. I’m not taking away from what Moyes has done, but there is definitely an element of the rest of the league being pretty bad imo at least

I think West Ham it's more due to circumstances, and a fantastically coached and organised team taking advantage.

Leicester I think are the 'real deal' and are here to stay in top 4/6 for years to come.

Leicester were playing Hereford in League One in 2009.  [emoji38]

Since then they've been promoted to the Premier League, won the Premier League, played in the Champions League and played in the Europa League.

And they've had some of the best / most entertaining players in the country in their side as well. Vardy, Mahrez, Kante, Pereira, Barnes etc. Must be class being a Leicester fan as they're always building on any success they have and play football the right way. Exactly how we should be run.

Yeah they were objectively really big missed opportunities. I’m not taking away from what Moyes has done, but there is definitely an element of the rest of the league being pretty bad imo at least

And with the league being this much weaker not only are we completely failing to take advantage and make any headway, we are actually looking like we could get relegated. It's just so pitiful.