Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Now people will say if Bruce leaves who will we get in to replace him.

But can anyone tell me where on earth this Brentford manager was plucked from?! 

With just some bloody effort I'm sure there are talents out there that can be found. So annoying man. This club is just the worst.

7 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He was their assistant for ages

Just had a look. He was their asssistant like you said, and before that was at Brondby for three years.

I mean can you even imagine ... goodness knows how many younger managers with good ideas are out there. With the right contacts in the game and some proper vetting it shouldn't be hard to find someone better than Bruce for goodness sake.

And a younger manager like that would be more open to working under Ashley's tighter constraints. Sickening to see it play out so well for other clubs, while we listen to the clown in charge talk rubbish every week and make excuses.

32 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

It really is beyond me that someone could abuse a disabled child. Not to get political but these attitudes start at the top 

For the rest of my days I will remind Trump voters that they voted for the guy who made “spacca” motions to make fun of a journalist. By an enormous distance it’s not the worst thing he’s ever done, but it’s one of the the more openly revealing and pathetic.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Quite like the look of that wolves front three tbh

With Neto, Traore and Trincao also competing - it’s quite decent - maybe miss a back up striker - someone like an Ings/Wilson would do well for them - not sure where Jiminez is right now 

there biggest issue is the full backs - they don’t get anything like they did with Doherty and Jonny

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

How’s Armstrong been at Southampton? Just the one goal so far handed on a plate on the first day?

He was going to win the ballon d'or according to some after that. In reality, he looks exactly the same player as when he left.

Dwight Gayle v2.0.