Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Kane's end product is top class. So incisive with his touch and reading of players around him.

He’s took his game to a ridiculous new level. Never in a million years did I think he’d be dropping deep and creating goals like a prime Hoddle.

Seeing Sissoko and even wijnaldum do so well in there deeper roles for other clubs. Makes me laugh that we never tried them in those positions? Sissoko played the majority as an out and out right winger for us. I'm guessing purely cus he was fast.

Seeing Sissoko and even wijnaldum do so well in there deeper roles for other clubs. Makes me laugh that we never tried them in those positions? Sissoko played the majority as an out and out right winger for us. I'm guessing purely cus he was fast.

Mclaren thought Anita and Colback were better options there 😂.  Which also meant Thauvin never got a chance

Always knew they were our best players back then despite the flak they got on here. Not that they are fantastic or owt, but they were head and shoulders above what we had at the time.

Now we've got Jeff Hendrick.

Could have played something like Sissoko & Wijnaldum in the middle, Thauvin, De Jong & Perez behind Mitrovic.

Could have played something like Sissoko & Wijnaldum in the middle, Thauvin, De Jong & Perez behind Mitrovic.

It’s not even true though, sissoko played many games in the middle and so did winaldum