Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Stuck by my guns on this one but thought the stick he got was a bit shite given his age and the teams he’d been at. Very good potential.

For a player I have absolutely no link to, I gave him dogs abuse, he's stuffed it back in my face today though, Leicester could have played all afternoon and not scored, he looks a real threat to Pickford.

Their careers have been similar. Went from cannon fodder to an upper mid-table club at a similar age. Ramsdale’s goals per game conceded ratio was very similar to Pickford’s after similar numbers of games and that included one full season of Pickford at Everton. This World Cup might be too early but from the next Euros he’s got a real chance if he keeps going.

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Jeff Stelling leaving Sky and Soccer Sat at the end of the season :(

Great run but he's lost his mates and is stuck with numpty pundits , I hope he takes Martin Tyler with him 

11 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Soccer Saturday has been the pits for a while.

Shame there is zero competition though, all of the panels are equally horrific.

Choosing between the eye watering punditry of Robbie Savage or Tim Sherwood.

I usually just watch BT as it's less effort to put on but it's hideous.

Just now, bigfella said:

I watched the BT version last week. Anton Ferdinand makes Robbie Savage look like Einstein.

Wayne Routledge was on the other week, could barely string 4 words together and had as much charisma as a wet towel. As awful as they Sutton and Savage carry it.